Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Two periods one month none the next, am I pregnan?!t

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Hi I am posting for the first time, but I have a question and I really need some input/insight. In Aug I got my period twice, from the 2nd-8th then from the 18th-24th.This has NEVER happened before.. Im usually very regular, like every 27day orso. Now its September and Im late, Late by the 27day count of both periods last month! I have constant mild cramps and I am tired all the time and gassy. My breasts were sore to the touch last month but not so much this month. I have had a few episodes of nausea after meals but im not sure if im krazy but bleeding more doesn't equal pregnancy does it?!?! have taken hpt the past two weeks all negative. I have a doc apt next week but I haven't been able to sleep. Help
This second period you had twice. What was the flow on each one? Were they both normal seeming periods? Or was one lighter than the other. Blood flow itself doesn't make it a period, and women can just bleed for many different reasons.
The first was strange because it was very early and lighter than usual. But the second was normal.
I have had 3 children and you would think that I would know when I'm pregnant with my last two I pretty much did esp with my last one. Now Its got me wondering I had a period that went from Oct 13-21st lasted longer and heavier than normal... Then I had another period pretty much a week later on Oct 27th thru the 30th and it was very light didnt have to use a tampon or pad. Whelp its now Nov almost dec and I still havn't seen a period and I spotted on Nov 21st and I wouldn't had known until i went to the bathroom and seen a very light light pinkish color when i wipped.. So whats up I've also took to prego test both say negative. But I havn't been fully late on the 2nd period yet.. I'm still in the time zone of it.. Do you think i may be pregnant?
I had two periods last month first one was regular and on time the second one started almost immediately after having sex only lasted two or three days and was really light. this month i have yet to start. i have taken three pregnancy tests all with in a week of echuther all negative. my periods are normal and on time since I've had them. what could be the problem
Hi, I am going through the same, I had one period normal on 7th to 12th of march and again 21st to 25th which was light and bright red, unperiodlike, was due on about the 6th with my cycle but nothing and all tests I have done are negative :-S me and my partner are both baffled! What happened with yours?
I had two periods in April one was on the 12-18 and the other one started on the 29 and ended May 6 .. Im not sure if I should consider the second period to count towards May ..even if that was the case its now June 7 and I haven't gotten my period and according to my period tracker I'm 17 days late I'm really hoping this has something to do with the bcp I'm taking :( I'm so scared
Can anyone help I had 2 periods last month but didn't keep track of the dates. This month I haven't had one but I have period like cramps. Could I be pregnant?
I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend since July 8th it is now November 9, 2013. I had my period on October 2,2013 and then again on October 28th ,2013 I am not sure if it is because my period is changing to the end of the mouth or could I be pregnant?  The second period was lighter .. Then darker  in color and the went from light to havy to light with a little bit of cramping .  Someone please help
By Gloria Newsome.   I started my period on oct11-18 and it was normal. Then I started on oct 29th. I had the implant in my arm and room it out the 29 the and start the pill the same day. Should I have already started or do I go by the semiconductor time I bleed it was only like two days. Should I wait or take a test?