Two periods one month none the next, am I pregnan?!t
Hi I am posting for the first time, but I have a question and I really need some input/insight. In Aug I got my period twice, from the 2nd-8th then from the 18th-24th.This has NEVER happened before.. Im usually very regular, like every 27day orso. Now its September and Im late, Late by the 27day count of both periods last month! I have constant mild cramps and I am tired all the time and gassy. My breasts were sore to the touch last month but not so much this month. I have had a few episodes of nausea after meals but im not sure if im krazy but bleeding more doesn't equal pregnancy does it?!?! have taken hpt the past two weeks all negative. I have a doc apt next week but I haven't been able to sleep. Help
This second period you had twice. What was the flow on each one? Were they both normal seeming periods? Or was one lighter than the other. Blood flow itself doesn't make it a period, and women can just bleed for many different reasons.
The first was strange because it was very early and lighter than usual. But the second was normal.
I have had 3 children and you would think that I would know when I'm pregnant with my last two I pretty much did esp with my last one. Now Its got me wondering I had a period that went from Oct 13-21st lasted longer and heavier than normal... Then I had another period pretty much a week later on Oct 27th thru the 30th and it was very light didnt have to use a tampon or pad. Whelp its now Nov almost dec and I still havn't seen a period and I spotted on Nov 21st and I wouldn't had known until i went to the bathroom and seen a very light light pinkish color when i wipped.. So whats up I've also took to prego test both say negative. But I havn't been fully late on the 2nd period yet.. I'm still in the time zone of it.. Do you think i may be pregnant?
I had two periods last month first one was regular and on time the second one started almost immediately after having sex only lasted two or three days and was really light. this month i have yet to start. i have taken three pregnancy tests all with in a week of echuther all negative. my periods are normal and on time since I've had them. what could be the problem
Hi, I am going through the same, I had one period normal on 7th to 12th of march and again 21st to 25th which was light and bright red, unperiodlike, was due on about the 6th with my cycle but nothing and all tests I have done are negative :-S me and my partner are both baffled! What happened with yours?
I had two periods in April one was on the 12-18 and the other one started on the 29 and ended May 6 .. Im not sure if I should consider the second period to count towards May ..even if that was the case its now June 7 and I haven't gotten my period and according to my period tracker I'm 17 days late I'm really hoping this has something to do with the bcp I'm taking :( I'm so scared
Can anyone help I had 2 periods last month but didn't keep track of the dates. This month I haven't had one but I have period like cramps. Could I be pregnant?
I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend since July 8th it is now November 9, 2013. I had my period on October 2,2013 and then again on October 28th ,2013 I am not sure if it is because my period is changing to the end of the mouth or could I be pregnant?  The second period was lighter .. Then darker  in color and the went from light to havy to light with a little bit of cramping .  Someone please help
By Gloria Newsome.   I started my period on oct11-18 and it was normal. Then I started on oct 29th. I had the implant in my arm and room it out the 29 the and start the pill the same day. Should I have already started or do I go by the semiconductor time I bleed it was only like two days. Should I wait or take a test?  
I'm going threw the same thing I had my period Dec 2-5th 2014 and I started again Dec 26th and still on it.. They are both normal. Would i start again in Jan or could I be pregnant??
did any of y'all find out what was going on with your body? or did you end up becoming pregnant?
Did anyone find out if they where prego after these symptoms?
Im going threw the same thing I was on my period around the 2nd -9th then two weeks later I'm on another period I am a virgin and havnt got a boyfriend so dose anyone know what it is and should I be worried about it ??
This seems to be happening to a lot of people,  im also in the same boat, two periods on November none in December, I'm a week and a half late. This has never happened before.  Anyone have answers?
Hey, did you get your period eventually?
^ What she said?
This is currently happening to me,. :/
I had my period twice in November: 9-14 and again on 25-29. Both were heavy as usual but I had none in December and I'm still waiting for it. Never has this occured to me before.
What happened to the people that experienced this before?
Same thing happening with my gf. I will post what happens eventually. You guys also share if anyone got period or confirmed pregnancy.
Update: She got her period after a delay of more than two weeks. So, if same problem is bothering you, just wait for some more days.
All the best.
Having the same problem. 2 periods in January, one was Jan 1-5 the 2nd was on the 27-31. The 2nd one was heavy the first few hours and light up until it went off. My Af was due the 2nd of Feb. But all I got was what felt like a period. I recently wiped and seen Brown spots on the tissue. Help please.
I am also in this problem.In May my period came twice.at first lighter and second was spotting.My period is usually normal.I had sex in January.what can I do?? Plz answer...
Hi.....I had two periods in may which was definitely abnormal for me and then in June no period. I took a pregnancy test and it was POSITIVE