Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
UPDATE:-(

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

UPDATE:-(

Well I went to the emergency room. Because im 15 days late. And getting negative pregnancy results. So the hospital did a urine test...BPN. SO I asked for a blood test. BFN:-(
where has my af gone? I'm trying to conceive and with me not having no menstral cycle, that means I'm not ovulating right? IM SOOO SAD...
Don't worry, it may be too soon to pick up the hcg levels,, like I saidd everyone is different and I didn't get a positive till I was 6weeks xx big hugs
So I might still have a chance of pregnancy?
I feel like crying.....
But maybe its too early. I dont know when I ovulated. Im pretty sure I ovulated late.
Its just were ttc and I feel like screaming... I mean my hormones are all over the place...
The problem is, if you are ttc, then the stress can through of your period,, it did me last month, I was 11days late,, like isaid even tho you are ttc,,, don't think oo need have sex to make a baby,, just have fun, enjoy it ! Don't think you have to go easy or anything,, me and my oh (when he's home) have sex everyday sometimes twice etc,, the more you do it, the higher your chances if you don't no your ovulation dates,, ,, but yes there is still a chance, I don't want to get you excited thoo,, I do truly no how you feel as I am going through the same,, xx also I no it sounds bad, but when it does happen for you, I strongly advice you to keep it between you and you partner until your 12week scan,, we told people at 8weeks, then as I said miccarried at 12week , 3days before my scan!!! Having to tell everyone was soooooo hard, also DON'T window shop at baby things!! Again sounds silly but it makes the pain of miscarriage so much worse,, I do hope you never have to go through it, but just a little advice for you!! ,,,, good luck tho!! I really hope you are ,, xx I'm due on tomorro and god I'm hoping I don't come on xx just remember STAY CALM and HAVE FUN xx
Few little tips for you --------------  * best positions,, the ordinory fella on top, you on back,, and from behind,, it give the deepest penitration so the sperm get realesed as far as poss (sorry for tmi) lol. The worst position for baby making is cow girl (you on top), standing etc, as obviously gravity will take its cause, and swimmers will just come out (sorry)  ------------------------ * also when the deed is done- lay on you back with a pillow under your bum, DON'T stand up straight away or go to the toilet after !! The longer you can stay lay down the better, so that all the little swimmers stay inside (again sorry) lol ,,,,,, hope it helps a little bit
I forgot 1 more sorry !!!! This one is abit tmi ,,, sorry,,, but ------------- if you and your partner can both, climax (***, orgasim) what ever you want to call it!! That helps also,, as when the women does,, the inside muscles tense for example,meaning that the sperm stays in better, and is helped to be pushed and stay further up!!!!!!!! I don't no techincal words so might sound abit silly,, xxx
alright thanks for all your information. I will definitely try some of those... Thanks
Your welcome,, please keep me updated :) ,, xx make sure to start on pregnancy vitiamins and folic acid, if you haven't already started, !! I don't no were you are but,, here you can pick them up for no more that £2 xx
After I had my daughter I got the implanon bc I didn't have my af for 3 years took it out in may never had my af until march of this year.. my point it I asked my doc if it was still possible to get pregnant she said you do stil 'll ovulate even if no af...
Really? You can still ovulate with no period. Thank you
yeah I have been taking prenatal vitamins for around 6 or 7 months now.
Yes maam
So frustrating for you :-( they didn't do an ultrasound tho? It isn't common but can happen that your hormones may be too low.

I got a call, there was a cancellation so now I go for my ultrasound tomorrow afternoon instead of the 30th. I still have symptoms. I have spotted off and on since feb, I passed a clot the size of a quarter yesterday but I have no cramping or any more bleeding. I am not ttc, and am losing my mind over this :-(  

I thought in order to have a period, you have to ovulate and there is always a chance that some months you may not ovulate therefore no period?
I didn't have a period for 2 months because my cycles had always been off and still got pregnant and now I'm almost 27 weeks with a baby girl. I didn't think it could happen either but it does!
no I wish I would have gave me an ultrasound. I don't know why they didn't.