UPDATE!!!!
I'm going in tomorrow to get tested. Wish me luck.
Good luck hun what you getting tested for?
To see if I'm pregnant.
Didn't get to go. My county doesn't have any walk in places, so my friend and I decided that if I didn't get my period by the 20th then we make an appointment.
Why not just take a home test?
Why didnt you just make an appt somewhere instead of going to a walk in clinic? Your going to drive yourself crazy if you keep putting it off!
I do, they keep coming in negative though i havent taken one in 2 weeks. I am soon, and bc i have no insurance and i really want to know for sure if i am, so that i can get pregnancy insurance
But why does it matter if you make an appointment or go into a walk in clinic? Walk ins charge too and sometimes are even more expensive! And I agree if you are pregnant you need to get on medicaid or whatever ins you are planning on getting but the only way to do that is to have a pregnancy verified!
I'm going to soon. I'm positive I am. I feel pregnant and the nausea is more morning sickness now. It comes and goes, but it is getting hard and hard to hold anything down and I'm not a puker. Even we I get the stomach virus I have more control of it than I do, now. And other symptoms are getting stronger and less able to ignore and.or hide.
Not all walk in clinics charge. You dont have any free pregnancy testing places out there?
Do you not have like Planned Parenthood where you live?  They will test you and only ask for a small donation (if you don't have it they wont pressure you).  You need to find out as soon as possible because you need prenatal care.  I don't understand why you are getting negative results if you are pregnant, and if you aren't there is something going on that needs to be taken care of.  You can go to the clinic (make an appointment) and they will test you and if you are they will help you sign up on medicaid.  Shouldn't be putting this off!!!
I live in a very small town. And we went to every place except the hospital. We have very few anything in our town.
No, we don't have PP here, like I told Bri_1985 I live in a very small town. We don't even have any out of school activities here. No movies, bowling alley, game room, nothing. I am soon. I don't think I am as far along as I original thought. I had the symptoms before, but now they are a lot more advanced than they were. Still no period. Only spotted in early September. I might have low hCG levels.
I think I might be around 9 weeks, but not sure. I'm just going off when the spotting started and the symptoms kicked in.
At 9 weeks you would get a positive hpt. Your body must produces enough of the HCG hormone for the baby to be able to live inside you. I'd say you are probably not pregnant if ou haven't gotten a positive test yet.
Some forums if u read them, ladies dont get a + at all n can b 7 months along or 10+ weeks its very weird n idky.
I havent taken a home test in 2 or 3 weeks, so I dont know. I'll talk to a doctor when i make an apponitment and find out soon
Good luck