Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Unprotected sex and negative pregnancy result

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

My husband and i have been engaged in unprotected sex for 3weeks now but when i took a pregnancy test last week it came out negative and there after i still have unprotected sex after the test result and my period came two days before the actual date. My period came 14th of November 2012 and December own came on the 12th. I am wondering if its is possible for me to be pregnant or i should be worried of not been productive.
Tags: Pregnancy, unprotected sex, negative pregnancy result
If it was a true period, no as women do not have them when pregnant. It's not a big deal or concern you were two days early.

I'm unclear what you mean when you ask if you should be worried of not been productive.
You need to consult your physician and get a blood test done.