Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Unprotected sex over 5 months ago what do you think?
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Unprotected sex over 5 months ago what do you think?

Ok so in late August I had sex with a girl unprotected, one night stand. Stupid, stupid, stupid, I know. Anyways, it was a one night thing I came inside of her and I questioned her a lot the week it happened and she said not to worry she won't get pregnant, she has an IUD and she got her period supposedly 6 days or so after we had sex. I asked her a month later after the sex and she got very mad at me yelling that she's not pregnant.

So I have cut off all contact with her and haven't talked to her since late September when she got mad and said she wasn't pregnant. I kind of forgot about the whole incident but now fear is back and a lot of things are running through my mind like what if she was lying about having an IUD and she's really pregnant, and then just doesn't want to tell me.

I'm a wreck, I can't even eat or sleep. She has my phone number, so do you think she would have told me if she was pregnant? Should I just move on with my life and assume she is not pregnant?
3604513_tn?1355540350
I dont think shes pregnant because I believe no women wants to be in that situation alone. So just move on.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...