Unsure...
I am about 9 days late this month on my period. I am not regular each month or on the pill but always use a condom. I had sex on Feb 13 and the condom broke so I am staring to worry. I have taken 2 tests that were both negative. I know I need to go to the doctor and will just stressed right now and want input. Not too many symptoms besides cramps, late period, and fatigue. I was on vacation two weeks ago and got a cold. Also have gone out for drinks a few times on the last month and vomit every moring after even though it's not normal or only had a few. Again, not regular but last period was Feb 4-9, starting to worry. Any one have any clues or hints to lead to something' besides pregnancy? I have a dc appt Friday so don't worry about that.
The fact the condom broke means there is a chance you could be pregnant. With the amount of stress you are obviously under though I'm not surprised you are late. If you aren't regular too then it's possible our cycle could just be longer than average this month. I'm afraid you can only wait it out until you see our doctor and see what they suggest. Please update us when you find out. Best wishes