Unsure...
I wasn't very sexually active till jist before my 18th birthday, and I never really had concerns about getting pregnant. So when I started feeling differently, I started to get worried. On November 1st I was with a guy that I really cared about and I though I might be pregnant by him because he didn't like condoms. At first he did not ejaculate inside of me, but the second time he did. He told me not to worry he heard that as long as he came outside of me the firat time I wouldn't get pregnant because it would lower the sperm count. I felt kind of played because it didn't seem realistic. Tomorrow is the day I should get my period, but I'm worried about not getting it and the possibility of me being pregnant. My last period was October 26 which was more odd than any other period because I was a day late and it was irregular bleeding usually its a constant heavy bleed but it was actually light and came and went, it stopped and then started up and stopped again and started up. I know these dates seem odd but the man I was with before him was infertile or so I was lead to believe. Please someone help me.
Take a test and if you are still unsure see a doctor.
You definitely need to take a test. There is a pretty good chance you're pregnant. And if your not, be smart and don't listen to what these guys tell you about oh this way you can't get pregnant. Make them use condoms or don't let them have sex with you.
Thank you, I really appreciate your help. Ive decided to take the test. Not sure what to do after if its positive.
If it comes back positive, schedule a doctors appointment, and go from there. I was pretty freaked out when I found out I was pregnant since it wasn't planned and happened due to failed contraceptive. But I'm 30 weeks along now and I'm ecstatic about my baby boy. It might be hard but you'll make it through.