Veeery light stripe appearing on the test. Am I pregnant?
The test shows a slightly visible second stripe. Period late for 6 days. Am I pregnant?
Besides, this app shows that my fertility window starts just after 2 days my period ends and lasts for another 5 days. Well, I had a relationship on my last day of period. Could I getpregnant on that day?
Besides I have had intercourse twice during the fertile window. So I wonder which day I got pregnant? Hope not the last day of my period((((
It is very unusual for the fertile days to start so soon after a period ends. Do you normally have smaller cycle? less than 28-25 days? If your fertile days indeed fall so soon after your period, and you had sex right after, then chances for pregnancy are high.

ANY line on the home preg test within the time prescribed by the test manufacturer is positive. Most early preg home preg tests show very faint lines anyway. Also, the fact that you are now 6 days late for your period shows that the chances of you being actually pregnant, are higher!

Wish you all the best!
Thank you! I also have had relationship later, so I am unsure about the day of conceiving. Anyway, it's the 35th day, and still no signs of menstruation