Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Very confused

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Very confused

I guess here's what's going on! Last Friday I went out with my fiancé with an early morning start, I was pretty sick to my stomach all morning but put it off as hungry. At lunch we went to my favorite resteraunt to eat, I got a couple bites of my food and got sick. I couldn't even look at my food without getting sick. Everything I smelled made me sick. The next day I went and ate something and it didn't stay down long. I had a heighten sense of smell, some of my favorite foods I couldn't eat, I'm having cravings for food I never liked, my boobs are so sore it's not funny, I'm getting pinchy pains in my lower tummy, I have a lot if gas, very emotional, and my last period was very light when normal long and hard. I ended up taking 3 tests but they were all around evening hours and they were negative, I took one in morning and had a faint positive, so I waited a couple days and took Walmart brand first response the first on was invalid didn't even work, the second on I took this morning and its negative. The thing is, is the one control line isn't even dark and full I don't know if that's a problem or not?!? I have no insurance til my fiancé and I get married so I can't go to a doctor. I'm so confused cause I don't know what wrong with me, with all the sypmtoms and I'm so exhausted. What do I do?
You're going to have to go to a doctor's or to a free health clinic. Question though: IF you can't go to the doctor now and you only suspect pregnancy, what are you going to do if you ARE pregnant? Also, you could try applying for emergency medical insurance (not sure what state you are in?) Good luck
Our financial state is fine, my fiancé works and I stay home and take care of the house! I will get insurance soon as we get married! It's not like we're broke and can't afford a child, we can. It's just my lack of insurance. I'm already looking into going to my local hospital tomorrow they do a payment plan for people who have no insurance. Thank you!