Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Very liquid white stuff coming out of me?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

I've been on birth control for about 4 months now, but this last month I couldn't start my pill the day I was supposed to(Saturday) and I started it the next day, a Sunday. I read in various places that this wasn't a big deal, that you could even take 10 days off. On Monday, the day after I started my pill I had sex with my boyfriend and he finished inside me, this happened on Thursday as well, after that I've been having a white discharge on my underwear, it was kinda thick at first not gooey but it's been going out for a while now and today that I woke up, I stood up and I felt it drip onto my underwear and it was way more liquid than before. What can this be? Im freaking out, please help me.
Vaginal discharge can be normal and it's just your cervical mucous, that changes at different times during your cycle. Sometimes it's dry or sticky and other times it's water or creamy. If it's thick or clumpy though, it could be sign of a yeast infection so it's possible that's what you have. If you see your doctor they;ll be able to check and give you something to treat it.