Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
What are the chances of pregnancy?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

What are the chances of pregnancy?

Hi, okay so here's the scenario, but first, let me just state that I am normally a very cautious person with things such as sex, I have only had 2 sexual partners before(including oral) and my previous one being a long term girlfriend that was on the contraceptive pill, and even when I was with her I still used a condom and pulled out(as I said I'm usually very careful). Anyway so about 2 weeks ago I was at a party and I got very intoxicated, I started getting into things with a girl that I have known for a few years, as things begin to escalate I realise that we have no condom and so I asked if she was on the pill, to which she replied no, anyway she then gave me oral sex for about 15 minutes and before I realised how stupid it was we were having sex, it must have been about 10-15 seconds in when I realised and pulled out telling her that it is silly and we shouldn't continue, she agreed and then proceeded to once again give me head for about another 10-15 minutes, at no point did I feel even close to ejaculating as I had had quite a fair bit of alcohol and usually find it challenging to finish when so, she then proceeded to get ontop of me and once again we were having sex, this probably lasted about 10-20 seconds again before I made her get off of me once again exclaiming how irresponsible it was, finally she gave me oral again for about 20 minutes before i finally finished. Now I do understand that sometimes precum can move previously ejaculated sperm into the vagina but as the last time I had ejacualted was 12 hours before I probably urinated several times since, obviously I am aware that there is a chance that she could be pregnant, and I have no clue where she was In her cycle. The next morning I gave her the money to purchase the emergency contraceptive pill, but as we both had to rush off to work, i didnt actually see her take it, I have no reason to doubt that she did as she has assured me she had about 12 hours after the sexual encounter, now I do realise that if she had taken the pill there would be astronomical odds that she would be pregnant, but my question is, given the above scenario, and if we were to presume she didn't take the emergency contraceptive pill, what would the chances be that she is pregnant?(as stated above I know there are an infinite amount of factors involved including ovulation etc etc, I'm just looking for an opinion and an estimate). Also the encounter was about 2 weeks ago so as far as I know, she could have had her period by now, but I'm reluctant to ask due to fear of being annoying or accusational. As you can probably tell, I am quite the skeptical and anxious person. Please don't just respond with: there's a chance, I'm well aware of that, I'm just looking for your educated opinion on the odds, I'm well aware that some fertile couples copulate during ovulation for several months before achieving pregnancy, but I'm also aware that it's all chance. So please, leave your opinion and as much detail as possible.
I'm sure you are fine it took me 7 months for me and my husband to conceive and we had sex way longer than 15-20 seconds. If she isn't worried you shouldn't be, also tell her that the pill will mess up her cycle.
Thanks alot! That helps me ease my anxiety, she is t the least bit worried, everyone I've spoken to days that althought there's a chance it's pretty damn slim, I'm just an anxious guy :/
I know but you did the right thing by not continuing. You are worrying yourself for no reason. Try talking to her that'll help.
Yeah thank you, I just wish even those 30 odd seconds didnt happen, not the best thing I've done in my life.
More opinions please
From all the research I have done on pre-ejaculation. I get that it itself does not actually contain sperm unless some was picked up from a previous ejaculation. I've read that once you urinate you wash out any left over sperm. So I don't think you have anything to worry about.
Thanks man I appreciate the opinion, the more educated opinions I get the better.
More opinions please!
I was in a three year relationship, not using bc, and had had to use the plan b pill probably 6 times. And we hadnt used the pullout method or anything, it was start to finish being completely unsafe. And yet I never once had a pregnancy scare, nor did it even mess up my cycle. The chances of this woman being pregnant sound like one in 20 billion.
Let me clarify that every time I had unprotected sex I relied on the plan b pill because we had used no other form of birth control and it kept me from getting pregnant every time.
So you never had sex without some sort of contraceptive? As in you always took the plan b?
?
I'm no doctor, but I will tell you my experience.... I don't recommend the "withdrawal method" to anyone not ready for a baby and not in a committed relationship where stds are not a risk, however, it may ease you mind to know that my husband and I have gotten away with this "method" for nearly 10 years- ONLY getting pregnant when NOTHING was used, including no "pulling out".  Like I said, if pregnancy was a huge scare for us, we wouldn't do it just because of that tiny chance.... but I can tell you that, although there is a small chance, it's highly unlikely that 2 people will conceive without ejaculation happening inside the woman.  That said, I don't see anything wrong with you asking her for confirmation that she got her next period.  This sort of thing becomes your rightful business when you have unprotected sex, and I'm sure she'll understand that.  I seriously doubt you have anything to worry about.