Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
White clumpy stuff in my vagina?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

White clumpy stuff in my vagina?

Okay, so my boyfriend and I have had sex five times. We've had unprotected sex all those times, but he didn't ejaculate in me at all. He smokes and wears briefs instead of boxers, so the chances of me getting pregnant are slim.. very. All those times he could've pre-ejaculated though, because I've asked him if he knows if he does, and said,"no.".
Our last time was this Saturday and went on for a while. I've just got this white sorta clumpy stuff in my vagina last night, it was sorta sticky.. but today it was much less and I bled VERY little.. then it stopped? I've never had this done before. Also, I don't keep track of my period.. around last week my Aunt got hers. (I usually get mine the same as hers)
and I didn't.. my breasts are also more sensitive. Even before I get my period they've never done that.
Help?
I'm sorry, but your odds are not very slim. At all. Smoking might effect your odds, but not really. What he wears also means nothing. Pre-ejaculation is ALWAYS present and can get you pregnant. Pulling out also means nothing as well, for said previous reason. Wait two weeks since you last had sex, and take a pregnancy test. I also encourage you both to learn more about pregnancy and sex. You should be using condoms at all times, and it would be wise for you to get on birth control. Your profile says you're 14, and I'm hoping you're not actually trying to get yourself pregnant.

As for the white stuff. Do you have any itching, swelling, burning or pain? It sounds like it might be an infection.
I'm really not trying to get pregnant. I wasn't thinking about the condoms. It was my fault actually.
Also, the white stuff doesn't make me itch at all, no burning, pain, or swelling.
I hope not.
I wasn't taking birth control everyday so, my mom took me off of it.
Thank you for the advice!
much appreciated.
What does it resemble? Is it clear and milky, or just like lotion? Does it stretch at all? Have any form of odour?
It doesn't have any odor whatsoever.
It's sorta milkyish.. but not even clear.
it doesn't stretch either.
:/
Sounds a lot like normal discharge. Growing up you're going to have your fair share, and it will be different all the time. It could be white and thick, yellow and thick, milky, clear and watery, clear and more thick, or stretchy and resemble egg whites. All discharge will have SOME kind of odour, it's just a matter if it's mild enough that you can't really tell or not.

Discharge you don't want to see is chunky white---resembles cottage cheese, gray discharge, green discharge, or if any of this also has itching, burning, or swelling. You also want to be seen if it smells fishy or is strongly offensive. Since you're also sexually active and without condoms, you'll also need to be checked out for STD's.
I just got my period..
I feel awkward now..
the discharge stuff stopped to.
Is that bad?
No. It normally comes before or after a cycle. Why do you feel awkward?
I felt kinda weird posting that up there, then saying I got my period.
Haha.
:/
o.o
No need to. Happens a whole lot. Just use it as a learning lesson and always protect yourself.
I'm gonna do that.
A DEFINATE yes.
He's buying condoms soon.
I'm actually thinking about stopping, also THANK YOU!
It would be a good choice. You're very young, (just barely older than my youngest sister---who I would kill if I found out she was having sex) and have more than enough time to have sex in the future. Enjoy being young and enjoy your childhood. It's something you will NEVER get back.
Im 30 i have four kids already i had to periods in one month now this thick white stuff is coming out when i have intercourse i been having sharp pains in my stomach and peeing alot could i be pregnant
hello im 18 me and my bf been together 4 5 yrs and 9 mons well i hve white stuff comin out it dont have no odor or smell no burning or itching at all i havent had my per in lik 3 months and on the 12 of nov i spotted and on the 16 it stopped and i dont no wat else to do but wait for my nxt per i took a test 1 said neg and 2 said pos so i went to the doc they kept givin me the urine test tht came back neg but still didnt get my per me and my bf was planing to get pregnant and start a fam we had sex 4 times in nov and he cam in me 3 times so i need help plz hlp me thank u
you jus may be pregnant again take a hpt
hi 14 days ago me nd my bf had sex we are planing on having kids and I am having cramps and white discharge am I pregnant?  
You can still have a period and be pregnant. Just be safe and read on it.
They make condoms for women.
Iv got white discharge like thick milky which is clumpy, they is quite a lot mostly when I pee! Maybe its ovulation or could I be pregnant?? Help someone lol my minds doing overtime lol
If it is clumpy it could be a yeast infection.