White watery discharge
Hello pls help. My first day of last mens period was nov 5 and i had sex with my husband at the date of nov 20 coz that date he arrives from abroad. Then I'm expecting that i am going to get pregnant  I'm confused coz i on november end i thought i have a period coz small brown spots on my panty and after that it'll stop. So i didn't  mind about it. But yesterday i thought finally i am going to have a period i have discharging again a white watery blood so i used napkin but now it is totally stop and now experiencing on my discharging a white watery and very slippery in mg vagina. What is this mean? Am i pregnant?
I havent heard of this related to pregnancy , have u not got a preg test? Sorry I couldnt be much help!
Yes i've tried already late decmber 5. But its too early for what doctors said and the result was negative. And til now still dont have a period instead a watery discharge.
The same happens to me but when I was suppose to get my period it was like pink brownish I'm trying to conceive I hope I am....I haven't gotten any answer yet if you do let me know please I'm kinda worried
And just in case you are or trying to get preggo start taking some prenatal vitamins with dha that's what my doctor told me :)