Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
White watery discharge
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

White watery discharge

Hello pls help. My first day of last mens period was nov 5 and i had sex with my husband at the date of nov 20 coz that date he arrives from abroad. Then I'm expecting that i am going to get pregnant  I'm confused coz i on november end i thought i have a period coz small brown spots on my panty and after that it'll stop. So i didn't  mind about it. But yesterday i thought finally i am going to have a period i have discharging again a white watery blood so i used napkin but now it is totally stop and now experiencing on my discharging a white watery and very slippery in mg vagina. What is this mean? Am i pregnant?
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I havent heard of this related to pregnancy , have u not got a preg test? Sorry I couldnt be much help!
Blank
Yes i've tried already late decmber 5. But its too early for what doctors said and the result was negative. And til now still dont have a period instead a watery discharge.
Blank
The same happens to me but when I was suppose to get my period it was like pink brownish I'm trying to conceive I hope I am....I haven't gotten any answer yet if you do let me know please I'm kinda worried
Blank
And just in case you are or trying to get preggo start taking some prenatal vitamins with dha that's what my doctor told me :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...