Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Why do I hear of women have normal cycles while pregnant?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

So here is the situation:
My bf and I fooled around two months ago we didn't have sex but he ejaculated on my tummy and a drip got on and near my vulva....since then I have been terrified of being pregnant and I have anxiety problems so I have been nauseous for the past two months....I also have had two periods since we fooled around and we haven't fooled around since. The periods were five days rather than seven but I still had heavy bleeding tmi sorry. Also that would make me around 9 weeks pregnant and I think i can feel my uterus getting bigger and tighter. Could I just be psyching myself out to feel bigger in my lower abdomen?

I would think its a stomach bug however it's been here for two months making me worry and it's only in my lower abdomen and pelvic region making me freak out cuz I think it's my uterus growing or something. I've really started to feel bloated lately, but maybe cuz I'm supposed to get my period in a week? Either way it's uncomfortable and scaring me!

I can't take a test I am on an internship in Smalltown Alaska where everything literally has to be brought in on a barge so it is way too expensive...

A detailed answer or personal example is much appreciated!! Im freaking out!
Am I pregnant or crazy from anxiety!?

My second period was almost a week late but that could be from stress.
you're not pregnant!  you thinking you are is psyching yourself out! you actually need sperm to go inside of your vagina to get pregnant.  Also you wouldn't have full length periods. If you want go get a blood test to ease your mind. But I can assure you that you are not lmao.
Also any type of bleeding with clots is such an obvious answer, you can't shed your uterine lining if you were pregnant!
Alejandrina14 people write in here being serious looking for answers and you want to laugh at them and make them feel stupid.  U need to look up decidual bleeding and read up on it.  And yes u do need actual intercourse to get pregnant and for him to *** INSIDE u. Once the sperm hits the air it dies. Now wonder so many women r upset with trying to get help here....
She didn't laugh...she merely stated the painfully obvious. You simply do not menstruate during pregnancy.