Why is one blood test positive and one negative for pregnancy?
I went to the ER last Saturday night for a panic attack. I've never had one before. All of my blood work came back normal except I was positive for pregnancy. Two days later I went to a clinic and paid $30 for another blood test. It came back negative. I had a period at the beginning of the month (around Jan 5). I am really upset by all of this because I don't know what's going on. Am I pregnant or not?
Take another test, it's weird how it gave you positive at the E.R and negative at a clinic though. Maybe just go visit your OB
It's possible it's just to early. I had this happen to me. I had positive home tests but negative blood tests. 3 weeks later I went back to my obgyn for another blood test and it came back positive for pregnancy. I am now 33 weeks pregnant.
I haven't had any positive urine tests so far. I'm worried that if I'm not pregnant it could be something else.
Wats ur periods like regularv? 26days since ur last period.u may or may not be pregnant. Get a urine east done.actually two kits get them .morning sample.
I've taken Urine tests and so far all of them are negative. My periods are pretty regular. That's another reason why I'm so confused by the positive test, I had my period on time at the beginning of the month. Now I'm worried there are other things going on. I'm crampy today and my breasts are tender but that usually happens before my period. I haven't started yet though.