Will make out make me pregnant?
I am 16 years old. I was making out with my boyfriend. He rubbed his penis in my vagina for a quite long time. So his pre-ejaculation touched my vagina. I am a Virgin. It happened in 22 August. My last period started on 28 July and lasted 7 days. Does this make me pregnant? Thank you in advance.
Well making out wont but what you were doing isn't technically just making out. I highly doubt you are pregnant but preejaculation can cause pregnancy it's not empty of sperm. It's normal to have late periods as a teenager because of hormonal changes are you normally right on time?
Yes I am normally right on time. Sometimes though very rarely I am late in my periods.
I wouldn't worry then. If you are late sometimes even rarely, it could be stress or something else. You could take a test now, they are accurate pretty early on thesedays but I'd wait a weekn before rushing for a test
Thank you so much for your help. I am actually really worried and unable to understand what to do. Thanks again.
If you need your parents to be able to get the testand are afraid to tell them wait the week or two. If you canget it without them id do it as soon as you can to clear your mind. The stress and worrying can be why your late
Thank you so much. But can really someone be pregnant without losing virginity?
Yes because the pre-ejaculation came in contact with your vagina. It's a myth that you can't get pregnant frome pre-ejaculation(its why the pull out method is not very successful). The chance id's extremely small that any mayhave entered but the chance is still there.
Thanks a ton. :)