Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Will she become pregnant
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Will she become pregnant

Me and my girlfriend had unprotected intercourse. We had a protection before that which we removed after I ejaculated in the condom. Semen might be there on my penis and after that we had an unprotected intercourse. during this I did not even ejaculate inside her. Please tell me will she become pregnant after this?
Blank
she not pregnant as i stated before..to prevent future pregnancy scares please use condoms and don't off...good luck
9 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
She not pregnant.. if yall don't want any children please use condoms..:)
Blank
She not pregnant.. if yall don't want any children please use condoms..:)
Blank
13167_tn?1327197724
So you had sex with a condom,  finished,  took the condom off and then had sex again without ejaculating?

Yes,  she could become pregnant from that.  Its not likely,  but certainly possible.
Blank
so we do not need to see doctor?
Blank
i did not ejaculate inside her..it has been 4 days now,,what should we do now?
Blank
she not pregnant as i stated before..to prevent future pregnancy scares please use condoms and don't off...good luck
Blank
13167_tn?1327197724
No,  you don't need to see a doctor.  If it's been 4 days you're beyond the window to take Plan B,  and it's unlikely she's pregnant.
Blank
I agree with rockrose. It's possible but not likely. Don't go to a doctor yet, even if was prego 4 days after sex is too soon. Don't stress about it, if she misses her period then worry about it. I don't think she is pregnant tho.
Blank
4 days is way to soon for anyone to tell that they are pregnant. Wait to see if she starts her period. I don't think she is pregnant though highly unlikely.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank