advice please
so my periods have been pretty regular 27 day cycle. in august i started the 20th, September i started the 15th, and October i started the 11th. however, on friday night October 25 and saturday night 26th i had somewhat unprotected sex. me and my boyfriend were just fooling around and he entered a few times (4 max) and he DID NOT ejaculate and we stopped. Sunday around 2pm i took Plan B one step. So far no period. I am freaking out. i know there is a chance with pre ***, but its really slim, and i took plan B so am i over worrying??
I think you're over worrying. The stress or plan be could both delay your period. Try to relax and hopefully it comes for you soon. It is so unlikely to getpregnant from what you have described even without the plan b. Plan b is hard on your body so it could be causing some stress to your body other than the stress you are already having from worrying