Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
am i crazy
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

am i crazy

i have my period the same day every month (28-30) but in january nothing. i didnt stress. i thought maybe i was just late fom stress or something. always the same first day light, second heavy with lolts of clots and third light. around february 3rd i thought i had started but it wasnt even enough for a pad. it was only one day. since then i have been on and off neausous, vomiting, tired, and just dont feel right. i have taken 3 home tests and they were pos but when i went for a blood test dr said it was neg. im slightly spotting now, cframps (which i never get) vomiting every couple hours but i dont feel ill... just need to puke. i have been told by people they think im pregnant and that i look like ive put on weight. what are the odds the blood test was wrong and do you have to have breast tenderness early? i just feel like im pregnant but like i said the blood test said neg. can you just request an ultrasound?
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank