am i infertile???
Hi there :) im 15 years old and am in a serious realationship with my boyfriend, for about 2 months now we have been doing unprotected sex, ive come to realised now that i should have concieved?  my last period was on the 14th september and everyday we have done it unprotected... Im due in 5 days and i dont have any pregnancy symptoms... Im really worried now :(  is it because after we do it i wash all the semen away in the shower? Help plzzz!! Btw i dont need need to hear "your only 15!" and whatnot, serious answers plz :)
Im 16 and i was wondering the same thing?
Even if u shower, u can't "wash the cemen away" and I am 16, and I believe I'm pregnant, my period is due in a week and I've had unprotected sex for over a month now, so my chances are pretty high. Just wait 2 weeks after ur missed.period and then go to the health department and get a test done.
Aw congratulations :) okay thank you very much! Did you get any symptoms? Im only experiencing fatigue cramps headache weird dreams and sore breasts but it could be pmt because im due in 3 days :/
Sweetheart 2 mnths isn't as serious as u think especially when ur 15 u shld be having protected sex ur too young to have a baby right now. I'm not being harsh bout it I may not know u but I'm lookin out for u. U cnt always predict the future knowing if ur gonna be with the same guy or if he's just going to bail. Think wisely bout ur decisions u still have a whole life ahead of u remember ur only 15 dnt put a baby in ur life yet. Bt since ur so young u can have hormonal imbalances and u may have pregnancy symptoms cuz ur making urself think ur pregnant.