Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
am i pregnant?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

am i pregnant?

Hi my name is angelina and I think im pregnant I had my last  period on november 26 had sex with my man and he came in me every since thin..on january 5 me and a girl got in to a fight and the next day I was bleeding but only for a day in a half with no cramps I went to the doctors and she said it could be implant bleeding she gave me a pregnancy test ng and I been taking one at home before she gave me a test still ng I have 2 kids already. And none of this happened to me I for got to say I have had some systems to like sleeping bathroom runs headache back pane and my nipples was in pane for 2 days plz! help my doctor told me to come back in two weeks if no period what to do??
test if you miss your period.