am i pregnant or ??
m 18 iv always been very late with my period but the past few months iv been getting them 2days after ive been due. last month i got them 2days early but exsperienced a really odd period that ive never had before , it stopped and started for 5days. took a test it was negative. i got my AF the 17th sept and am due 14th this month .. i have had unprotected sex on the 21st,22nd,23rd,27th,28th,29th,and 30th of september and this month October i have had unprotected sex on the 3rd ,. i am due my AF in 3days this sunday! i have sore breasts and my nipples have been changing colour all through the day from dark to red to normal?im bloated and keep feeling like im going to go to the bathroom and see iv got my period. i have got faint lower back pain on and off its uncomfortable.when im sitting down and get up i feel dizzy or abit light headed (only happened a few times) .. i got a horrible taste like metal or something in my mouth last night. im constipated and have been making frequent trips to the toilet and ive been very dihydrated i woke up this morning at 4am gasping for a drink . any ideas or opinions ??? i took a test tuesday but it was negative.....
forgot to mention , ive been alot more hungry lately .. usually i dont eat much ... also i feel abit sick on and off