am i pregnant?
My period last month lasted about 2-3 days. Me and my boyfriend had sex on the last day cause its was so light, yes without protection. So approximately 12 days later im in the restroom wiping myself and I see a bright red i guess yhu can say discharge  on the paper, so i assumed my period came early i put a tampon and took it out about 4hrs later and to my surprise it was clean nothin on it. So i didnt put another. As the day went on it turned a light pinkish color and stayed that way for the followin 3 days. So a total of 4 days it was like that. Then it just stopped yesterday. and today its only happened once. Is there something wrong with me or could i pregnant?
Anytime you have unprotected sex you risk pregnancy. You need to take a pregnancy test. I'd also recommend birth control or condoms if you're not TTC.
Yesterday i felt what felt like bubbles in my stomache. Do yhu kno what that may mean