bfp or bfn? what do you think
so i decided to take a test last night because i cant stand the wait. i am 11 dpo today. i used a FRER and after about a minute a very very faint line came up. i couldnt tell the color but i could see the line without have to hold it up to the light or anything. after about 10 or 15 minutes it did get just a little darker and i could then tell that it is a pink line. it seems to be darker at the edges and lighter in the middle. then i took another one this morning using the same brand and got a bfn :( not a single line came up. could i still have a change of being pregnant and maybe my hcg just wasnt strong enough this morning? im so confused.
I see the line but wait a day take another one fmu that happend to me was a chemical pregnancy :(
I Did Too A Few Months Back. I Was So Upset Over It And I AM Hoping That This Time Will Be Different.
That's a BFP! Congratulations, evap lines don't come up within the 10 minutes, and they're not common with pink dye tests!
thanks guys.. well i did take another test yesterday morning and it was bfp!!!! it turned right away :) but me and my hubby had sex last night and i started bleeding a little. it wasnt much and it was a light red/pink color. is it possible it could be because he was hitting my cervix? has that happened to anyone else?
Yes, very normal! Spotting after sex/internal exams/u/s's is completely normal during pregnancy, your cervix is more sensitive. Unless it's a lot of blood, or cramping badly, it's fine! Congratulations!!
Congrats :D hope you have a blessed 9 months  you got an early Christmas gift