Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
brown discharge 4 days before period?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

brown discharge 4 days before period?

ok i just went to the lavatory and took a pee :) and i found my liner with a dark brown spot and when i wiped it was brownish red and it disappeared :| does it ring a bell? btw my hubby and i have been ttc for a year but lost hope so we're not even keeping track sadly :( OH!! also ive been cramping from the 11th and im due the 19th
That has happened to me before and unfortunately my cycle came shortly after. However, I've heard of women who had the dark spotting and ended up pregnant. Like you we've been trying for over a year so we have began the process of looking into fertility. So far everything has come back pretty good with the exception of having a low level of pregestrone. I may have to go on clomid but I'm not sure yet. Waiting to hear back from the OB. You mentioned that you've been trying for a year. Have you gone to your OB? Have you tried OPKs or temping/charting?
i had this happen to me and i am now 5 weeks. i was annoyed thinking AF had come 3 days early but it was barely noticeable and only lasted a day. i tested on the day i noticed it and got a BFN and then tested again 5 days later and got a faint positive, then 2 days after that and got a dark positive.
i put it down to implatation bleeding, so maybe thats what happening to you?
maybe give it a week and take a test
best of luck :)
I always get spotting a day or two before my period starts, however after about 24hrs it changes into a light flow. I've never had it more than 3 days before my period so it might be a good sign! With both of my pregnancies I didn't have implantation spotting but a lot of women do :)
ive gone to the ob and says that everythings fine all my organs and hormone are well. opk i havent tried but BBT yes and the cervix mucous  and the reason i havent tried opk its because they dont sell the strips where i live and ive tried online purchase and no shipping to where i live :/// but thank you for your comment :)!