can i get pregnant?
well me and my boyfirend are both virgins and we had sex two times now without protection but those two times he has not penetrat me. i only have rubed against him and when he feels like he is about to *** we stop and he wipes it off. can i get pregnant? please help! and another question is it normal for me to let out clear and kinda milky stuff from my vigina?
Yes, you can get pregnant by doing this. Have your boyfriend use a condom if the two of you continue to do this.
The discharge can be normal but if you have any itching, burning or an odor you should see your Dr because it could be an infection.
but should i have any concerns if i am pregnant?
Yes, like I mentioned in my above post you can get pregnant by doing what you did with your boyfriend. Even though he did'nt ejaculate inside of you there was pre semen and he touched your vagina. Semen needs a moist environment, which the vagina is, to travel to the egg.
All you can do right now is wait to see if you get your period. Hopefully you will but if you're late then take a test.
Take no notice of the other person. No you cant get pregnant by doing this, the only way you can get pregnant naturally is if you have full on penetrative sex and he orgasms inside of you. Do be scared you have nothing to worry about.
Please do your research because you can get pregnant from pre semen. If he touched her vagina with his penis and there was pre semen she could get pregnant.
Also, a man does not have to have an orgasm to get a woman pregnant with intercourse. Read some of the comments here from girls who used the pull out method and became pregnant.
i am having my period in three days is it normal for me to be having blood come out but look like water right now?
It could be your period getting ready to start a little early. Are you having any other symptoms like itching, burning or any discomfort?