Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
can this be a sign of pregnancy??

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

can this be a sign of pregnancy??

A girl have sex with no condom the same week she ovulate. He nut on her clict and some go in her cus she burn soon as it happen. So 2weeks later she havin pregnancy signs.  Then 1st day she was bleding lighht then 2day its  heavy then it back light. 3 day its light but when she whipe its dark watery brown 4day its the same as day 3 then it went light again and her period posal come on that thurs but came on that mon. Thurs came it didnt come off today it still didnt come off and still water brown and very light. Can this be a sign of pregnancy? And what you think of this story?
I had trouble reading this. But if she had any type of heavy bleeding I doubt it. The only way to find out is to take a test!
Avatar n tn
I would wait until the next month before I'm concern.