can you feel the pregnancy a week after the unprotected sex?
Hi its been 10 days since the unprotected sex. After 7 days I could already feel being pregnant. Does this happen to other women? I took 2 tests and they said negative. Iv already been getting sick to my stomach. Iv had 4 miscarriages so I know how it feels to be pregnant. Is it just too early to tell on a test?
It's doubtful symptoms would start that soon. It usually takes 7-14 days for implantation to occur, then another week or so for the hormone to be high enough to feel. If what you feel is due to pregnancy then that means it's not to early to test. There could be a multitude of reasons to feel sick to your stomach, and "pregnancy symptoms" are often identical to other problems. Wait another week and retest with first morning urine if you suspect pregnancy.
it would be too early probably for a test to tell you one way or the other.. you really should do it after your missed period to be sure. it may be too early for you to tell whether you are pregnant in your body as well and maybe the miscarriages have some weight on you and you have a little anxiety about being pregnant. the symptoms could fabricated by this anxiety. i would wait a week after your missed period to take a test and confirm for sure
Ok thanks for the advice. Iv had other symtoms like boobs hurt,nausous,lower back pain. Yea I was thinking maybe its just anxiety about the miscarriages.
I greatly disagree with the others. I to have had miscarriages and I can always tell when I'm pregnant very early. Usually after 7 days I end up very tired, nauseous and just feel off. If I can't get a blood test,  I wait to test until 10 days past ovulation and get a positive. My doctors used to look at me crazy when i'd tell them I knew i was pregnant even before it showed up on tests, they stopped looking at me like that after a blood test to see what hcg levels were and i was infact pregnant just really early. I've had it happen like that a lot. it has a lot to do with how well you know your body and how your body reacts to things. Just because majority can't tell or doesn't know early, doesn't mean there's not exceptions to that rule.(i had a doc tell me that)  Definitely wait and test though. best of luck!
Thank you the other half. My body is super. Sensitive to everything. Can't even take birth control because of it. I def feel like I do all the times I have been pregnant. I took a test 10 days after ovulation and it was negative. Going to wait and take another. If I'm not it would seem that something else is going on. My boobs have hurt every day and this pinching feeling on one ovary. Ill let you know what happens.
I can't take birth control either it makes me very sick!. Glad to know I'm not the only one unable to take it. And yes please keep me posted.
i am 8 days after and i have slight cramping and also that pinching feeling. i just took 2 tests and got a faint positive. ive also been pregnant 4 times and know how it feels too (2 miscarriages, 1 live birth).  this is very early for me (8dpo) and i usually didnt get positives until 12dpo. so i would just give it a few days.
What does dpo mean?
days past ovulation
On the 23rd Of June I had sex 3 times in one day/night ( once around apx. 4am, 6am, & 3pm ) & a few hours later (about 2 or 3) I got my period. It lasted for about 3-4 days & stopped. A few days ago I had a light pink spotting for about a day or 2 & lately I've been feeling alot tired than normal and I always find myself going to the bathroom & eating 24/7.. What does this tell me? Is it to early to know?
My period were due on the july 4 and  we had sex on july 6 and after that today is the 14 days my boobs are sore and kinda red, yesterday we just had another unprotect sex could I be pregnant?
If im in my menstrual and i took a bath on my period and stopped the bleeding but had sexual can i get pregnant...
Yes You Can
Yes You Can
I had unprotected sex w my SO and then about three days later got a very early period (around OCT8th is I had a 2/3 day SUPER light period and then nov1st had another brown/pink and reddish period that lasted about four days being heavy for a little then stopping...I'm going NUTS trying to figure out if I'm pregnant or not because I don't want to get myself excited. And I'm nervous to take a test. (As is my SO) can ANYONE help me?!!?
I completely agree!  I knew days after getting pregnant with two out of my three pregnancies - having to wait a long time to even consider testing.  
I got pregnant January 6th last year and on the 13th I told my boyfriend I thought I was pregnant. I guess sometimes you can tell really early. Just felt different, hard to explain!
Hello, I have this problem too. Had a xondom brake one the 9th and 13/14th day in my cycle (Durex have a lot to answer for 2 pack and both brake... The odds were not with us) . I had 3 days of nausea and also today the 15th day of my cycle I've had browny stringy discharge in thick stretchy mucus. Drawing in my legs like just before a period. My body feels so achey and my lower tummy feels like it has pressure on it. I'm so anxious at the moment as I'm unsure what's going on or my chances of being pregnant (wered not trying for a baby but we'd be happy either way as we would like some in the future just a little earlier than planned... But that's life) xx
I'm 21 and I just had an unprotected sex 6 days ago. The next day after sex I got my period. It lasted for 5 days. now I'm on my 6th day, and my period is done, But I still feel the cramps >..< I work out though, for 3 hours in 3 days a week. My boobs are not yet sore or something like what I'm reading here, but If I do am pregnant when will I experience that? When should I consider taking a pregnancy test? is it too early yet or should I wait for another week? Please Help me I really need answers! :'( this really stresses me out!