cervical mucus in the 2 week waiting period???
What is it like?? Is there any way to tell if it is a symptom of pregnancy?? I dont remember what it was like with my daughter during the 2 week waiting period. Just wasnt sure if there should be as much as I am having before my period is due in 2 days... Still waiting to take a test on the day its due. Hoping I am pregnant but we will see.
Oh man I would of took the test by now.... I hate waiting....lol.  cuz right now I'm waiting and it blow....cervical mucus I think different for everyone... my very clear thick rubber texture...are u feeling anything...
I have had all sorts of symptoms. Headaches, nausea when I had to change a diaper on my daughter, the smell was horrible!! extra tired, crampy, some spotting a few days ago sex, back pain, and some other stuff. I have tested but I think it was way to early to tell anyways.  It was 7 9 and 10 dpo and I think it was just to early to test. The last I tested AF was due in 4 days. But I will test tomorrow or the wednesday if it doesnt come tomorrow.
Oh Ya Forgot To Add Constipation Bloating frequent Bathroom Trips To My List. I Guess I Will Test Tomorrow And Try obsess Today.