confused
Hi I been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend.I felt really sick for the past few weeks ,headaches extreme backaches, bad taste in mouth,I am always sleepy, urge to vomit ,nausea,I pee often,been turn on more than usual and I spitting a lot. I took a test it came back negative but I still felt really sick so I thought I can be pregnant.I decided to wait until the 4 of February which is when my next period is due to test again.But today I had a really bad cramp n I saw blood.I really dont no wat to think.I know how I felt was real literally felt sick almost everyday.what do you guys think???
To be honest instead of us trying to guess it would be best to take your own advice and wait until Monday or atleast Wednesday to take another test. Give your body a couple days. If you don't come on your period just take another test. To know for sure visit your ob. Good luck