could I be pregnant?
I was "fooling around" with my boyfriend last week and we did not have sex or anything. His penis did not enter my vagina in any way nor did his sperm go close to my vagina. The only thing is he had pre ejaculation and I remember he may have wiped it off with his finger and he was fingering me but I do not remember if it was directly after that or before or a while after. I am not sure if pre *** could get someone pregnant. My period is not late but I usually have 26-28 day cycles but recently it has been 26 day cycles. Yesterday would've been my 26th day and my period did not show and so far today also it has not come. I am kind of getting nervous because I do not remember if his pre *** came in contact with my vagina and I am not sure if it is even possible to have a pregnancy with that. I know I should not stress out because I still haven't technically missed my period but I am getting nervous because I keep remembering last week. If anyone know any information n this I would appreciate a message back please. Thanks.
it is very unlikely that you are pregnant - don't worry about it because stress will only make you  get more stressed out about it - don't worry, your body is working fine!!
It is not possible to get pregnant with precum or semen on the finger, unless large amounts were deliberately inserted into the vagina and touched the cervix.

Unprotected, penetrative vaginal sex is needed to cause a pregnancy, usually around the fertile days.

There many reasons women miss their periods that aren't pregnancy related. Stress is one of them. Why don;t you  take a home pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy? wish u the best!