could i be pregnant ? HELP!!
Hello!

I started taking birth control pills ( yasmin) on the 21st of december for the first time, i stopped taking them half way through the pack and i had a break through bleed on the 9th of january that lasted about 2-3 days. From the 11th of january i have had unprotected sex. On the 19th of january i had some spotting for one day. Could i still ovulate? When will my period be due? Could i be pregnant? HELP!
As soon you stop birth control than your body will start its period thinking that its that time. The bleeding you talked about on the 19th could of been implantation bleeding. The 2-3 days of bleeding you talked about after stopping the birth control would of been your period so just start counting the days from there. Best of luck to you.
it could be, but the only way to know it take a test.. since you don't know when your period is going to start, it would probably be better to get a blood test done to makes sure.
Thank you for your help im just so confused. When is the best time to take a test to find out?