Aa
A
A
Close
could i be pregnant?
I've had normal periods for years although they were abnormal for a very long time. i bleed for six days at the same flow amount each time. I had unprotected sex two weeks one week and a day or two before my period. i got my period but it only lasted a day and a half with a light flow (filling less than a tampon combined) when i normally bleed pretty heavily for days, something i unfortunately inherited. Today i went to the bathroom and when i wiped i had a light red almost pink spot of blood on the tissue. And i have spotted since i noticed with the same pink blood and not enough to spill onto my panties, its only there when i wipe. I think i might be pregnant but im not sure and i think it might be too early to test. I had a miscarriage about two years ago n hadnt tested positive in that pregnancy until i was 8 weeks pregnant n i unfortunately lost her about two weeks later even though i had been taking extremely good care of myself since i had the suspicion of being pregnant. Any thoughts or information would ease my mind so please help! Thanks
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I would test once you miss your.period r.u could get.a blood test done I dnt.no how early.u can get.one
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources