Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
could i be pregnant?
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

could i be pregnant?

I've had normal periods for years although they were abnormal for a very long time. i bleed for six days at the same flow amount each time. I had unprotected sex two weeks one week and a day or two before my period. i got my period but it only lasted a day and a half with a light flow (filling less than a tampon combined) when i normally bleed pretty heavily for days, something i unfortunately inherited. Today i went to the bathroom and when i wiped i had a light red almost pink spot of blood on the tissue. And i have spotted since i noticed with the same pink blood and not enough to spill onto my panties, its only there when i wipe. I think i might be pregnant but im not sure and i think it might be too early to test. I had a miscarriage about two years ago n hadnt tested positive in that pregnancy until i was 8 weeks pregnant n i unfortunately lost her about two weeks later even though i had been taking extremely good care of myself since i had the suspicion of being pregnant. Any thoughts or information would ease my mind so please help! Thanks
I would test once you miss your.period r.u could get.a blood test done I dnt.no how early.u can get.one
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...