Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
could i be pregnant only 6 days after sex?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

can you help me? i started my last period dec 24. i had unprotected sex with my husband on jan 8. it is now jan 14th and i have been really tired and experiencing a weird feeling in my lower abdomen-sort of like cramps. but im not supposed to start my period for another 10 days. i usually feel sick a day or two before my period. never this early-and it feels different. and i have been SO tired. could i be feeling pregnancy already? ive been trying to read all about it but am having trouble understanding. i know most women feel signs after two weeks but is it possible to feel that i ampregnant this early? has anyone else experienced this?
Implantation usually occurs somewhere around 5 days after conception. Ovulation is between 12 and 14 days for a normal cycle - which the 8th is close.. it is possible but you would not know until you test.. I had a blood test (the most reliable test) 10 days after ovulation and it was negative - then 3 home tests on the 12th though 14th days all positive and a positive blood test on the 15th day.... I know exactly when I concieved as I did IVF.  I am now 12w5d... good luck
thank you melka! so it is possible to be feeling these implantatoin cramps already?
You wouldnt be feeling pregnancy symptoms this early.when you start producing HCG then your symptons will start coming full flow.its very early yet.signs can also mimic your period coming.you generally dont feel the implantation of an embroyo.but some women experience slight bleeding few days before your period,which can be a sign,however ive been pregnant many times never had that.are you sure you ovulated.give yourself another week and test.good luck.
thanks. no i am nt sure if i have ovulated yet but i went to see my doctor and she said to subtract 14 days from when i should strat my next period which would be the 10th. that is when i should have started ovulating (or around then) and if we had sex on the 8th. she said sperm can live three days.
yes sperm can live for 3  to 5 days.but remember many things can delay ovulation,yes we generally ovulate 4 days before our next cycle.but unless we are timing ovulation with tests etc there is no garentee that we did indeed ovulate.if you have a regular cycle then most likely you have ovulated.like i say you maybe having period signs.keep us posted.
i def will.. thank you so much!
heya hun!me and my husband started trying 4 a baby on the 20th of december!a few days later i started feeling the symptoms of pregnancy and 2 weeks later the test came up positive!its bin confirmed im almost 4 weeks pregnant so yes i would say it is possible as im living proof!lol!u can feel symptoms from the word go it just depends if u know ur body well enough!also i dont have regular periods. the last one being in october!lol1i hope u r and good luck x
is it positive for a woman to test postive 6 days after sex cause i did
I finished my period on march 4/5. Me and my partner had sex on the 11th of march... I have been feeling very dizzy almost everyday and over the last 3 days i keep burping up sick to the point where i feel i am going to be sick and getting intence lower abdominal cramps also for 3 days. Can i be pregnant? Im not due on till begining of feb
Me and my husband had unprotected sex on May 15th. I was suppose to start my period May20th. I have not started yet and don't show my normal signs of starting. Been feeling kind of queeze and tired the past day and a half. Is it possible Im prego? I bought a test, but was told its best to wait until your 2 weeks late at least? I found out with our daughter at exactly 2 wks 1 day. Any advice is appreciated.

Lacy
Lacy , it is possible because you had unprotected sex . But having sex 5 days before period ovulating is most likely over and the egg has already not been fertilized . But ots possible if your periods are not normal because your ovulation can be off and it can be a possibility . So wait two weeks take a test . The symptoms your having are quit early so they can be confused for oms symptoms as well .
Please me and my partner had up sex while I was om my perios (periods) but I get my period every 3 weeks my period fin and since then iv been having cramps on left side its been 5 days cud I be pregnant
I had sex on 12/13. Unprotected btw. And six days after I had sex my stomach began to hurt. But I have a discharge as well. But my period is about to start in 7 days. So am I pregnant?
I had unprotected sex on December 31 been having a lot of pregnant symptoms bought a test Jan 5 the was lightly positive but started my period Jan 8th could I still be pregnant?
I had sex four days before my period and then I only had my period for 3 days could I be pregnant