Aa
A
A
Close
2210849 tn?1339105364
could i be pregnant or is it pseudocyesis

I am having a very abnormal issue, my periods are usually very very heavy, and last a good week then end for 24 hours then start again for one more day, it has been like this for at least 3 years, on the dot every month, always expected, recently, it has changed.
In Feb. i had my normal period, started on the 19th then ended like it was supposed to, same in March, on the 20th, but April... i was late, i didnt start till the 27th 28th and lasted only 3 days and it was extremely light, then in May it was on the 18th which according to a period calculator was 5 days early and it to was extremely light and lasted only 3 days, i barely had to use tampons at all, normally i have to use Super heavy 8 hour and switch every 3 hours, sorry if TMI but on top of that i have been feeling flutters in my abdomen area like if holding a butterfly in your palms and i know its not gas because 1. it doesnt hurt, 2. i dont have gas effects, 3. its not normal bubble gas feeling , i have a metallic taste in my mouth, migraines, i had a little bit of nausea and was tired alot, my fiance says i have major mood swings, and my sex drive jumped by 300 % my breasts are a bit more sensitive then normal, i have been craving cherries like crazy, losing weight and eating a not more then usual,i have taken pregnancy tests and they are all negative. so i just ended up ruling that out... but... i just dont know what is wrong with me.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
lots of things can throw your period off, like stress, work, weight loss/gain etc. if you have taken a home test and it came out negative then i would assume it is correct but if you are unsure you could go and see your doctor, they may organise a blood test to test for pregnancy or vitamin levels.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
hkjen