Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
could i be pregnant or is it pseudocyesis

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

I am having a very abnormal issue, my periods are usually very very heavy, and last a good week then end for 24 hours then start again for one more day, it has been like this for at least 3 years, on the dot every month, always expected, recently, it has changed.
In Feb. i had my normal period, started on the 19th then ended like it was supposed to, same in March, on the 20th, but April... i was late, i didnt start till the 27th 28th and lasted only 3 days and it was extremely light, then in May it was on the 18th which according to a period calculator was 5 days early and it to was extremely light and lasted only 3 days, i barely had to use tampons at all, normally i have to use Super heavy 8 hour and switch every 3 hours, sorry if TMI but on top of that i have been feeling flutters in my abdomen area like if holding a butterfly in your palms and i know its not gas because 1. it doesnt hurt, 2. i dont have gas effects, 3. its not normal bubble gas feeling , i have a metallic taste in my mouth, migraines, i had a little bit of nausea and was tired alot, my fiance says i have major mood swings, and my sex drive jumped by 300 % my breasts are a bit more sensitive then normal, i have been craving cherries like crazy, losing weight and eating a not more then usual,i have taken pregnancy tests and they are all negative. so i just ended up ruling that out... but... i just dont know what is wrong with me.
lots of things can throw your period off, like stress, work, weight loss/gain etc. if you have taken a home test and it came out negative then i would assume it is correct but if you are unsure you could go and see your doctor, they may organise a blood test to test for pregnancy or vitamin levels.