Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
could i be pregnant still HELP

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

could i be pregnant still HELP

i was 13 days late on the 13 day my period came started very lite few hour later it heavy on the 3rd day it slowed down alot to blood in one spot sorry tmi now on day 4 im just spotting an just tiny tiny  blood clots i had a miscarriage feb 14 2014 and had another period since then i was to start again march 17 but it didn't so if iam pregnant im 6 wks and 1 day . but my boobs still tender and throbbs up on the sides up under my armpits and a lil tender when the water hit them and i vomited last night. and i been a total bi@?h please help
When you had your miscarriage did you see a doctor? My mom actually suffered from a miscarriage with me, well kinda.. I was suppose to have a twin, but she had miscarried (sp?) The other baby. But by the grace of God I am still here. :)  Take a test to know for sure.
yes they told me i had a chemical miscarriage and they didn't see a sac or anything