could i be pregnant?
My cycle has been 31days for the past 3months.my last period was on 15-18jan n I had unprotected sex on 25,26&29 Jan.I started spotting frm 31 n till today 7 Jan I noticed that the is more than before.am also feeling dis nagging pain in my breast n a backpain.my next cycle is due on 15 Feb so what could this mean?am I pregnant or what?someone please help me.
hi there! I say you wait a little bit more if your period is going to come. I wouldn't suggest taking a tesy because it's too early to tell. I think you should consult your doctore about the spottings.
The days you had intercourse were likely days that you were fertile. It doesn't mean that you will absolutely be pregnant because you had sex on those days, however there is a chance you could be. Spotting can have multiple causes, but implantation bleeding is a possibility. If you miss your period on the 15th, it would be best to take a test. If you are pregnant, you need to start taking prenatal vitamins and see an OB-GYN.  
If you are not pregnant, and don't want to become pregnant right now, then you should talk to your doctor about birth control options. Continuing unprotected sex will likely lead to pregnancy.
Hi der it's me again.my bleeding is getting frequent and more but my next cycle is due on 15 Feb.what could this mean? Someone pls help me.am getting worried.
Hi It's me again.today my bleeding is becoming frequent n more but my due date is 15 Feb.pls what could this mean?am getting more worried.pls help me