Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
curious

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

curious

Last night i was fingered for the first time. I do not think he went in very far because I did not feel much. While this was happening/ slightly before I was giving him a hand job. I am almost positive that he did not get any of his substance on his hand because I would have noticed I imagine. However, I woke up this morning and am having slight lower abdomen pain.  Is there any way I am pregnant? Should I take Plan B just in case?
Your not serious right?.... How old are you?
wow... really... there is noooooooooooooooo way that you are pregnant... In order to get pregnant you need to have intercourse... You should read up on sex, pregnancy and use protection if you don't want to get pregnant..  
do you know what could be the cause of the lower stomach pain?
Wow you got to be kidding me?

Your not pregnant so don't think that.
That lower pain is nothing, it happens hahah
wow! lmao unless his finger was a penis there is no way you can be pregnant. This is ridiculous.