Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
darnnnn.
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

darnnnn.

So as I posted earlier I am about 4 days late, well I took a test when I got off work (just a cheap kroger one)  and it was negative... I'm not totally losing hope as I didn't get a + with my first until I was 8 weeks. Though me and my boyfriend aren't 'planning' for one, I can't say we wouldn't mind it. I for one have crazy baby fever hahah
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I would wait a little longer and take another test.. or a blood test. If you are not planning another baby then get on some birth control
Blank
I'm not planning a baby, but we're not necessarily preventing either hahah I'm going to wait to see if I start if I don't start by Friday I'm taking another one. It was a real cheap one anyway and those usually take longer for me to show positive, well last time it took longer.
Blank
I see.. yeah that sounds like me and my bf lol
I took a cheap one a week after my scheduled period was missed and it was positive!

Good Luck :)
Blank
Best advice would be to get EPT! Gave me results after my missed period :) I took a cheap pregnancy test and it was negative went and bought that, sure was positive! Good luck :)
Blank
I'm just usually a 28 dayer like clockwork. And I had hot flashes about a week or so after I O'd which is very unlike me
Blank
I also tested last night at 6 pm. So I don't think it was terribly accurate
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703