Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
digital test one says pregnant one says not?????

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

What is the deal? I have taken 7 home pregnancy tests (I'm the time of person three in a row and we got a home run time deal) the first two both lines were very very visible the second two the positive lines were faint the next on was a negative. Then I took a digital one and it said pregnant but for some reason (even though my husband and I are sure that I am) I am having a hard time being convinced. I'm pretty sure it's because I'm expecting it to be like the first one (which I know is silly because they are not all the same) and have major morning sickness, headaches, and well just feel like death. Any advice I mean I hope I am. I'd just go to the doctor but I'm out of town for the next week and a half and this is driving me crazy!
If you've had positive tests, you are pregnant. Taking tests one after another will usually result in inaccurate answers as there's not as much hormone to show on the test.

And as you said, pregnancies often will not be the same. You might be sicker than a dog during one, while during another you feel perfect the entire time.
Yeah I mean i've taken them in the span of two weeks so I was just a little confused and worried with the spotting that I've had but I had spotting during my first pregnancy for the first 4 months and most of the women in my family have had the same thing. Thanks so much! I'd love for another miracle.