Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
does it sound like i could be pregnant?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

does it sound like i could be pregnant?

hello everyone this is my first time posting on here :) so here is whats going on...
i have been using the my cycles app on my phone to track my cycle and it has been dead on for my period every month. my cycle is 28 days and my periods only last about 3 days with the first day being light then the next day it is extremely heavy to where i have to change my tampon every other hour and then they next day there is hardly anything. well this past cycle started on 10/29 period ended on 10/31 mycycles said i should ovulate between 11/7-11/12 we bd on 11/5, 11/8 and 11/11 i started having cramps on 11/8 and they lasted until 11/12. it started as just pain on my left ovary then by 11/12 it was a crampy feeling like my muscles tightening right above my pubic bone. on 11/13 my right breast started to become sore. not real bad like it normally does because i have polycycstic breasts, they are always hurting before my period. this time it was just around my nipple that hurt, then on 11/14 i went to bathroom and there was a few spots of dark blood on the tp... now this has NEVER happened to me for as long as i can remember during my cycle. my periods are very normal. after that i started having very bad gas, been tired, nausea (but i think that is caused by my medication im taking) i normally get sick once while taking it but i threw up 4 times one day.  now today i am about 5 or 6 dpo i have no breast tenderness and usually i will get it right after ovulation all the way up until af comes. i have also noticed that i have creamy white cm and alot of it and my cervix is low and soft and this was at 5 dpo. can anyone tell me if this sounds like we might have gotten lucky this month? im very in tune with my body and this month i just feel different. has anyone had these same symptoms and got a bfp? could i have ovulated a little earlier and that blood have been implantation bleeding? thanks everyone :)
Have you had any other blood since that one day? Sounds like you might be expecting. Blood test will gives 100% accuracy. However you can take a early home test (5 days prior to period ( when it should come next)).  The best time to take a home pregnancy test is 5 days after missed period. Be patient and good luck. :)
nope have had nothing since that one time and like i said that never happens. i really hope that i am but i dont want to get my hopes up. my next af isnt due until 11/27.  thank you for the fast response :)
oh and i just noticed also that my nipples have gotten a little darker brown and bigger :D
Sounds like you are, however only a pregnancy test will tell for sure. A blood test will show your Hcg levels once you have conceived. I will keep my fingers crossed.
Well 8 Dpo NOw And I'm So Tired That Can't Even Keep My Eyes Open And I'm Ready For Need By ,7 Which Isn't Normal For Me At All. I Never Can Fall Asleep Until 10 Or 12 And That's With The Help Of Meds To Sleep.. I'm Even Having Problems Driving Cuz I'll Start To Fall Asleep.. Still Having Cm, Today It Was Watery. Looked Like I Peed Myself A Little. My Breasts Feel Fuller And The Tenderness Comes And Goes. I Really Hope ThIs Is My Month!!
Keep us posted goodluck!! ;)
well i am 10dpo now. i bbs are still hurting. yesterday i had really watery/creamy cm. i had to change my panties because they had gotten so wet sorry tmi. i really dont think thats normal for me. i only get that wet right before i O. i took a dollar store test yesterday and got  BFN :( but it wasnt first morning pee so thats probably why plus i guess its to early. now im going to wait until my period which is due next week on the 27th.
Well are you pregnant? I am so similar to you in almost all you said I started the 31 ended 4th Im not late should start today but the weird things for me are VERY sore bbs, this never happens also cm very wet like watery and also very white like bright! Let me know girl!
Truthy
yes i am actually got a bfp at 12 dpo