dont know help
Ok I am 3 days late and I currently am a mother of a 9 yr old. Its been so long ago for me to remember the symptoms I had when I was pregnant.  But I know this much I'm tired feeling nauseous my stomach in certain areas is hard I feel bloated my breast are tender I recently took a pregnancy test from the dollar store and it showed up negative. Yet I can't explain why my body feels the way it do the last time I had sex was the end of July about 2 days after my cycle. Smh I am nervous and don't know what to do please help me is my mind playing tricks on me or am I pregnant? ??
It's too early for you to be feeling symptoms. But your mind can play tricks on you and make you feel symptoms. But being 3 days late id retest in a few days. Maybe on a digital pregnancy test. No matter how faint the line is (it will be near invisible this early in pregnancy) it can still be positive. You could check at your dr also. Good luck!
Thank you I guess I should just wait til the month is out to know thanks again.