dont know
I normally have a 3-5 day cycle monthly and on time. Well i had my period Sept 27, 2012 then Oct 18 then Nov 11 and I bled til the 26th. I took a hpt on the 27th and it came out positive. I then took another one a week later and it was negative. It is now Jan 29, 2013 and still no cycle. I took another hpt 2 wks ago and it was also negative. I have a lil nausea but no vomiting no major symptoms but some weight gain.. if im not preg what could b another reason this is goin on? Someone plz help!!!!

you said you had period on nov 11 and did it continue till 26th nov?

you took hpt on 27th nov or 27th dec?
I bled from nov 11 to nov 26th and took the test on the 27th... a wk later i took anothr one and it was neg so i took it as i was miscarrying but since nov 26th i have NOT bled at all.. my lil period app i have, it says im supposed to start tomorrow jan 30.
okay... i think you should closely watch your cycles... the dates that you have mentioned doesn't look on time as you say.... i mean your cycle days are very drastic... i think you should consult a doctor to regularize your periods....

Thats what im sayin.. normally its the about the same each month but n sept well actually oct is whn it got crazy like that.. and it was like a week early each month
did u take any blood test?
I endured something similar. I found out later that Ihave a prolapsed uterus and because of it cycles are very extreme. I found the patch works great for regulating the cycle
No i did not go get any blood work but i am just guna go ahead and make me an appt.. i do appreciate the responses.  Thanx