feeling pregnant after having miscarriage 2 weeks ago
I had a miscarriage on 6/15 (5 weeks along) and bled for about 5 days.  My hubby and I decided to ttc right away so after the bleeding stopped, we've had unprotected sex 3 times.  Ever since the first sex, I've been feeling weird..nausea, headache, exhaustion etc....and I'm still feeling quite tired.  Could I be pregnant?  What do you think?  Has anyone gone through what I'm going through?
i had a m/c 4 weeks ago i was 4months gone when i found out had a d&c done got out of hospital and about a week or 2 later had unprotected sex feel like **** again like i did when i was pregnant  seem to be getting sicker as days go on do u think i could be pregnant again?i no that if u have a d&c done ur pregnancy tests wil stilll come up positive for a while as it is not all cleared as my doctor told me how soon can i do a test??? do u think im maybe pregnant and is there any risks if i am write back and let me no please ty x
I had a m/c about 3 weeks ago, and we started trying last monday, off and on..do you think I could be pregnant?
yeah i had a miscarriage on the 20th of oct.and bled for a week,we started ttc straight away, its been 10 days now and am feeling mild cramps in my tummy accompanied by headache,nausea,tiredness,and tingly breasts,i dont know whats happening but i just think i might be pregnant,good luck to you,i hope you are pregnant because i know the feeling after a miscarriage,you are in my prayers.
3 weeks ago i had a missed miscarriage i was 16 weeks gone and they say the babys heart beat had stopped but also the baby had stoppped growing at around the 13/14 week mark. last night we had unprotected sex for the first time and i was really confused after how i felt. me and my husband have not reaaly spoken about having another as we have 4 children already. but over the last week all i can think about is haveing another baby im looking at mums to be with envy as my bump was staring to show now nothing? this i am not sure is right or wrong feeling.  anyone with any advice?
ff
Hi everyone, If you read above in September I had a miscarriage. It was extrememly hard for my husband and I. We were planning to try again in Dec. but we unintentionally started trying again sooner today I took a test and it came back a STRONG positive. As opposed to the Very, Very light Positive that I got in Sept. I am very nervous and very excited and just ask for all the praying woman to pray with me for the new life within me and I will pray for you too!
I will keep you posted!!
Hi everyone, My name is Brittany and I had a miscarriage on the 3rd of November... Its was shocking to me to find out that i was having one...i bleed for 3 days... but went to the doctor the 2md day for bleeding... my doctor told me i might be having a miscarrige because they could not find a heart beat for my baby... i cried my heart out...  so he told me if the bleeding got heavier come back...  it got heavier the next day... i went back... i was put into the hospital... When i was put in the hospital i was cramping really bad... I went to the restroom to urine i seen my baby come out of me... that was one of the most horrible days in my life... but anyway... its been 6 weeks after my miscarriage and i think i about 3 weeks pregnant again... me and my boyfriend had sex twice after my miscarriage... I think i am... my reasons of that is... i havent had my period since my m/c that was on the 3rd of november 2007, i nearly vomitted twice, n now i sleep alot... I havent had a pregnancy test yet... But do you all think that i might be pregnant again...
hi i think i am pregnant to i had a miscarriage on nov15 and my period is not on as yet but when  i take a pregnancy test it show up negative but i really feel like i am pregnant but i will see what happens the end of the month.I was 19 and 6 days pregnant when i loose my baby due to bleeding and it got  heavier so i push it out in the hospital on nov15 and had a d and c the next day. i feel ya pain .
i had a a baby girl as a still birth 5 weeks ago today i was 8 months and had to deliever her, me n my hubby have tried every night for the past 3 weeks.i havent had a period yet altho i have had brown vaginal discharge, a little pains in my tummy iv also been gettin bad headaches n felt very sick.... i done a pregnancy test yesturday it came up positive, could the tummy pains be due to jus having a baby or could it be pregnancy signs, and couldd anyone tell me what the brown discharge may be due to? thanks
SORRY LOL I MEANT I DONE THE PREGNANCY TEST YSTRDAY AN IT CAME UP NEGATIVE. I MUST REALLY WANT TO GET PREG HEHE
SOMEONE PLEASE GET BACK TO ME
I had a miscarriage on February 11th, and a D&C on the same day.  After the bleeding stopped (about 10 days later), we started ttc right away.  On March 9th I took a hpt which was positive, but now I am wondering if that is just residual hormones from the miscarriage.  Does anyone know how long it takes for the hcg from the miscarriage to go away?  Thanks.
I have read 20 days after mc the rest should be negative on many different websites like **********.
I had a miscarriage on march 22.( on my 35 thday). My obgyn said its a chemical pregnancy.My bleeding stopped completely today. This is my second miscarriage.
I have PCOS and sometimes I ovulate on my own and mostly do not ovulate. So I was put on clomid 50 mg in my last 2 cycles.

Doctor said she is going to increase my clomid dosage just to make sure my progesterone levels are high.She said she is going to wait for my next natural cycle before she puts me on higher dosage of clomid.

But I am not sure if i can try for pregnancy this month right away without taking clomid

Is there anybody with PCOS who have ttc immedietely after miscarrige. I would like to hear from you about my chances of healthy pregnancy if I try this month without clomid.
i had a miscarriage 12 days ago. my levels were at 400 and dropped down to 80 in just 2 days. i took a pregnancy test today because i have been feeling nautious and tired.  It showed up positive.  Is it possible that i am pregnant again? or is just hcg levels? plesae let me know
Hi, I'm 31 years old.
I had a miscarriage (1st pregnancy) on Tuesday the 21st of April, bled only until  Friday.
I so wanted that baby....I know some people can judge me but me and my fiance had sex on Sunday.
Did a pregnancy test last Tuesday , the 28th just to check if everything is ok and came up negative. Since Wednesday i've been feeling very weird.. Headaches, cramps, feeling sick in the morning and very tired. My lower back is killing me. Can I be pregnant again?
Has that happened to anyone? Please let me know...
I know it's too early to be pregnant again after miscarriage but is it possible?
Hey everyone...ok im 20 yrs old and i had a painful, natural miscarriage on july 11, 2009..(first pregnancy)..the bleeding stopped on july 17, 2009..so now its Aug 12, 2009(like a month after)..and ive been feeling  pregnant for 2 weeks now..my husband and i made love almost everyday after the bleeding stopped in july and also in august in hopes to get pregnant again..well anyways..i feel light-headed..i feel like throwing up..im gaining weight(even though im bearly eating)..and i have lower back pain..i took 4 home pregnancy tests and all came out negative..and today i went to the doctor and took a URINE test and that too came up negative..but the doctor didnt tell me what my hcg levels was..she just said.."im sorry but youre not pregnant" but i feel pregnant..she didnt even give me a blood test which is what i wanted in the first place cause i know blood test are slightly more accurate..so my question is..do you think im still pregnant or is it just symptoms from the first pregnancy..

also congrats to everyone who is pregnant and god bless you all!
well here's something for everyone to try to figure out. My daughter had a quality blood test done on august 22 it was positive. about 10 days later she felt like something was wrong so she went back to doctor and he drew blood for a quantitative blood test. it came back the next day negative. he said he thought she had a miscarriage. he sent her for a ultrasound. the ultrasound was negative. no sign of pregnancy at all. she never bled and still has not started her period. this week her breast began to hurt, so today she took a urine pregnancy test and guess what it was positive. i mean what is going on? was she not far enuf along to show on ultrasound or was she not pregnant and then got pregnant after miscarriage? i mean she hasnt had a period or any bleeding since august 30th. its baffling me please help if you have ever heard of anything like this.
It was a relief to see so many comments regarding this issue....I had a late miscarriage at 21 weeks....my cervix open and I had a buldging bag for 5 days b4 it broke....on Oct 20 I delivered my baby naturally but my baby did not survive....I was not sure when I should try to conceived again since my husband and I really want to have a baby but reading everyone comments it gives me hopes in getting pregnant soon......thank you for all of your comments and good luck to everyone.
Hiya I had a m/c on the 16th of January I was 6 weeks preg (first pregnancy) me and my partner really won't a baby and we started having sex right after the blood stoped and the past few days I been feeling sick and dizzy basicly the way I felt last time I really don't no what to do I dunno if I'm pregnant again it's to early to do a preg test do u think I am? I'm happy if I am but sceared that if I am I'll lose this can anyone help please? Sorry for all of ur lose x  
Hello everyone on April 11 I started bleeding very lite so I went to the er room.Got there they did and ultrasound it come back that I was 4 to 5 weeks pregnant.Took blood and that came back that I was only 2 weeks pregnant my HCG levels was at 406.They sent me home and told me to rest.That night I passed the baby out.The next day I started bleeding and cramping more.Tuesday Went and saw my dr and she took a urine test and blood work both came positive and my HCG levels were now down to 191 So she informed me that yes I was miscarrying.Thursday I went back to her and I cervix was still closed but pregnant test came back a lite positive.By Saturday I was done bleeding and I believe I passed everything. Monday 19 I drew blood for my HCG and it came back 10.So i miscarried pretty fast.I'm so sad anyways now i'm feeling pregnant all over again.Could it be? Me and my boyfirend have been having sex since I stopped bleeding.
I am relieved to have found a website, I feel pretty alone as none of my friends or sisters have experienced a miscarriage.

I miscarried May 20th, I was 5 weeks along and feeling completely pregnant, but never tested positive on a urine test.(I took at least 5) (sore breasts, peeing constantly, dehydration and insatiable hunger) I had been spotting very lightly since the 5th (which I hopped was implantation bleeding) but then got TERRIBLE cramps on the 27th with heavy bleeding with TONS of clots and some tissue. I went to the emerg. and blood work showed low HCG and they confirmed I was having a miscarriage. They only good thing that came out of it was the relief to know I wasn't crazy to believe I was pregnant despite the tests! And the DR's insist this is a sign of fertility (it was only my husbands and my first try) so we're hopeful for the future.

On the 31st my breasts started hurting and have continued to get a little more sore each day since, but Friday was my first day without spotting since the miscarriage, so I think it's LIKELY impossible I'm one of the blessed pregnant 2 weeks after girls, or starting AF either. But I would be so happy for you to tell me I'm wrong;)   Does anyone know why my breasts could be getting so sore, and why  I've been super emotional the last few days, oh and I look like I'm a high school student again with a sudden breakout in pimples!!!

God bless you all with peace and comfort in your grieving and hopes to conceive.
well... to anyone who may wander about and wonders...
I was pregnant again, I lost the 2nd baby today.
hi sorry to here bout your news im also going threw the same thing u r but its only been 20 days since my m/c like you i was 5 week bleed for 2 days i had my m/c on july 1st i havnt took a test as of yet but have been feeling off for bout 2 week
am planning to take a test but worried its too early hope that you r ok and i b very intressted to no if u going to try again and if so wish u luck and hope tht u dont have to go threw such an awlful fing again from linzi26
I am so glad to have found this site.  I started spotting and cramping bad on 7/7. Then I saw the baby in my hands on 7/10 and stopped bleeding on 7/14. I was only 12 weeks along but it looked like the baby actually died around 8 weeks. My husband and I have 3 children. We were not prepared to face a miscarriage. This is really causing problems for us because he doesn't understand my emotions over losing and seeing the baby. We don't want to have another baby now but we had unprotected sex 3 times since and I am worried that we are going to get pregnant and miscarry again. I don't think we can go through that again. But I am feeling pregnant still. I had a natural miscarriage. But I have recently started having headaches, tender breasts, tired, nausea the whole bit. Could I be pregnant already again? If not is it normal to have all those "sign" 2 weeks after a miscarriage?
hi i missed 2 weeks ago the day i stop bleeding i had a clear white discharge and 2 weeks on im feeling really tired and feeling sick and i feel my tummy is so sore can anyone tell me what this could be
i wont you all to know my story there is hope out there i promise im 35 years old i had a baby boy 19 years ago witch i lost to a cot death 3 month old i was 16 years old i quess i was a kid still myself i wasnt in a very good relationshit we broke up after 10 years and i meet my husband who i have been married to for 10 years we met and 3 month of meeting i was tired feeling sick being sick i took 4 test which all came back negative wen we had sex i would bleed i felt that there was something in my right side but i ignored it everytime i moved i just bleed this kept on for a few month my mother inlaw got me to take another test it was i was pregnant so happy i was i went off to work and in the afternoon i had such i really bad pain the only way i can tell you is it felt as if someone sabbed me in the virgina  i didnt know what to do as i was by myself .i got threw the pain and went another few days of this and doctor got me in for a scan the doctor said to me r you sure your pregnant i told him well all the test i had done says i am i was watching the sceen and there it was my baby looking at me so clear the babys heart still beating yes it was an eptopic and to this day i still see my babys face as if it was yesurday i got took downstairs doctors told my husband another 24 hours and i wouldnt be here i lost my tube well anywell five years went by and i found out i was pregant again and i started getting this cramp and feeling very very windly and ther e it was i missed again at this point i started to give up on all hope of haveing a baby so i went to see the docs they asked me if i wonted to have ivf so i went for it and i have a 4 year old it worked first time round hes my little angel :-) 5 year on thinking it was going to be the three off us and getting on with thing 2 weeks ago i did a pregnancy test only because i went off tea and food it came back positive i started bleeding  2 in morning went to a &e they told me i was have a treating miss and that i had white bloodcell and protein in my wee and to go to early pregnany centre in morning  which i did. they did a wee test and everything disapeared over night the white cells and protein and the pregnancy i was so confused on the sunday i was still bleeding and i lost one clot which i take was the baby ? the next day all bleeding stoped i was bleeding for about 7 days and the day i stopes i got a white discharge i asked the doctor about it and she said it was the change in cervics still confused i have been  so tried still and feeling sick on a night and my lower tummy feels so sore it feels all bruised did ovuation take place staight after i missed or am i still pregos ?? not getting anywere with doctors
I had a miscarriage about 2 weeks ago it would have been our first child. I have been feeling sick and my lower abdomen has been hurting me can anybody tell me what it could be, or could I be pregnant again?
I had a miscarriage about 2 weeks ago it would have been our first child. Anyways lately I have been feeling sick and my lower abdomen has been hurting me could I be pregnant again or could it be something much worse?
My mc happened October 27th. My HCG level was 0 by Nov. 3rd. How fertile was I because my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex for the next 6 days.  Thank you if any body knows
I am not sure how fertile of you may be as there are a lot of factors that goes into the fertility of both men and women.  Have you had any success in conceiving as i know it has been a while since you posted.  I had a mc on Dec. 27, 2010.  I really want a baby and although my guy knows this he is not very eager bc he has 2 boys already.  He told last time he was fine because he knows how much it meant to me but i wasnt comforted by those words.  

Anyhow, i still want a baby and we have never taken any precautions in conceiving because I have fertility issues to begin with.  We have been having unprotected sex for right around two years and we didn't conceive until about 10weeks ago.  Am i being selfish for wanting my baby?
I had a miscarriage on 12/24-12/26. I was so early the doctor could not determine how far along I was. It's been around three weeks. Once again I feel completely bloated, and my breast are becoming sore again. They are also full again. Which were the symptoms I had last time I was pregnant. I honestly had no idea anyone could get pregnant so early from a miscarriage. Only time will tell.....

I had a miscarriage around the 11/11/10 i was 5w6d my hcg didnt go back to 2 until 5/1/11 i had exactly the same,feeling bloated,sore breasts,sickly,weeing more frequently all the preg symptoms in the book and was convinced i was but unfortunatly AF came today :-(
"they" do say your more fertile when youve miscarried but dont think theres medical evidence to suggest this some ladys on the 18-34 forum have conceived within weeks of having a miscarriage so it does happen.

I hope you get the result you hope for.
I miscarried just over 2 weeks ago now, and we've had unprotected sex probably 3 times since, and i've only had light spotting every other day and even then it wasn't much! and i'm getting alot of movement in my belly i presume thats my organs going back to normal? also could i be pregnant again??

xx
i had a misscarriage on my 22 birthday had a dnc done that day which was jan,20 2011 its been 16 days and i am still getting slightly positive pregnancy tests and i dont know if this is a new pregnancy or from the dnc can someone help please
I have everything like that. I miscarried 3 weeks ago. We ttc'd again immediatly.  I'm naucious, my boobs are sore, and I'm always hungry. But this morning I woke up with an off red spotting. What is wrong with me?
I had a m.c on the 26.aug.11. Iv been tryin agen i bled for 7 days then been trying sinc. Its now been to weeks n i cnt wait to do a test how many weeks shall i wait. Can any one help ?
Mother to 2 3 angels lost hi all I have just gone through my 3rd miscarriage 3 weeks ago it is heartbreaking but it does not deter me to keep trying. I feel in have ovulated and now my breasts are sore. It could just be wishful thinking but at least I can get tests done now. Thinking of you all it is heartbreaking but makes you stronger. I am 41 today so time is running out for me xx
I miscarried December 3rd I believe although I had been spotting dark blood for about two weeks prior.  It's dec 19th and I feel like I may be pregnant again.  It that crazy?  My hcg was at 35 last Tuesday.  Anybody had similar situation and became pregnant again so soon?
I wanted to add that tomorrow I'm supposed to have my hcg levels checked again to make sure they've gone from 35 last tues to 0.  But I'm really hoping and praying that my levels are rising and that I'm pregnant again!  I will let you all know.  
I had a miscarriage a month ago and have not had af yet.  I have had several different discharges since the miscarriage but no af. my husband and I started trying to conceive 4 days after the moscarriage.  I have taken a couple a pregnancy tests and both were negative.  I dont know what to do and didn't he t a whole of info from the doctor after the miscarriage other then you can try right away if you want.  Is there anyone out there that can help me?
The fact that its getting darker means your Hcg levels are getting higher. There's no such thing as 3 faulty pregnancy tests in a row, especially not ones that get darker...I'm no doctor but I'd say it's time to go to the doctor and have your new pregnancy confirmed with a blood test :)
I need advice as well and my situation was similar to urs. I miscarried july 12th and bled for about 4-5 days. Then had some light bleeding from july 25-28th? Was this a period? My husband and I had unprotected sex july 26th. Could I be preg again?!
First of all, being with a married man is playing with fire.  I would leave him and tell him to find you when he has moved out and left his wife.  Trust me on this- you don't want that kind of karma. And if he cheats on her, how do you know he won't do the same to you?  He can say he would never do that to you but, again,  I have seen it happen. Second if you are, congratulations.  You need to call your doctor and have them check your hcg levels.  If they are going up, you are.  If they are going down, it is probably still from your last miscarrage.  The times for the levels to drop is different for everyone.  I have had 6 pregnancies and 1 child.  One thing I have learned is to always run to the doctor when I have suspicions.  But Iam high risk so I can't do it alone.  Good luck!
just mc i fell pregnant during period according to scan dates i was 11 n a half weeks gone i have just stopped bleeding but we had sex while it was light can anyone tell me would i be lucky enough to fall pregnant as i had a mucus type loss wen we had sex in the last couple of days n the ovtests i have taken were dark for the last two days now very light should i keep testing for ov everyday just in case
I had a early miscarriage and everything passed naturally September 19, 2013 and me and my husband started trying two days after. I feel like I am pregnant again. However I took a pregnancy test today on October 7, 2013 and it says Its negative. How long after did you test after miscarriage? I still haven't had a period but I'm not sure if it's from the miscarriage or if I could be pregnant?
I misscarraged on the 8th of October 2013, we had unprotected sex straight away after I stopped bleeding have continues to since. Iv gotten a cold since so have been feeling very run down. But I have notices slight twinges and pulling feelings cramps very low down like am coming on my period. It's only been two weeks since I mc so have thought i could get pregnant again. Noticed iv been feeling sick n been feeling very wet down below. Is this normal after mc? Please help. :(
i had natural miscarriage on 22-8-2014  because after 6 week the baby did not form well sack is there an the pregnancy is not there after that i got my early  period after 19 days now i am still wait for any good news.almost 25 days i still wait for my next period hope i get pregnant again.
Me too Polley I know the feeling I had a mic on 4-27 and was very excited to be pregnant again in 13 years with my son and it hurt me so bad when I lost the baby at 5 weeks and 2 days my doctor said wait 2 months but me and my husband started again after the bleeding stop I have taken 2 tests and they say I am not pregnant but I really hope I get pregnant soon I feel like I am but the best of luck to you and me.
I am also confused..
I had a miscarriage on February 8th and I bleed until February 17th. I began having unprotected sex with my boyfriend and about a week later I began to feel pregnant again. My boyfriend and I were very excited with my first pregnancy because it was my first. But this time we didn't want to get our hopes up. I have been feeling different again I began to have minor cramps, my breast have been a little uncomfortable and now I began to have white discharge(not like cottage cheese or any other color), I have been tired and sleepy. The doctor had scheduled a blood test on March 2nd to see if I still had any left over from my miscarriage or maybe pregnant again but blood test came back negative this was 2 days ago. Can I be pregnant and the test not detect it yet or what is wrong with me?
Same I was 5 weeks along and I miscarried on March 4th and since then it's been two weeks today and I keep getting headaches and I'm nauseous like the first time. It was also my first kid I lost and me and my bf did the same. I just want to know for sure if I am or if it's in my head or if I ate something bad.
No matter how early you are the blood tests are never wrong, a non pregnant females. Hormone lvls r 0.05 or lower. The earliest they can tell via blood work is 1wk this is how fertility places know that everything was a success. Trust me I've had blood work on this matter many times. When you think about being pregnant all the time your body will start to trick you in to thinking that you are pregnant. That or when you start hanging around a pregnant woman n you are close to her (frdship wise) you will get her symptoms this way also. That has happened to me every time my close female frds get pregnant.
Not to argue but I have a beautiful almost 4 year old girl that proves blood test are wrong!  I had 3 negative pee tests and a negative blood test from my doctor.  3 days after the blood test I took another pee test because the symptoms were so bad and it was a positive.  I had my period first month of conception, almost 8 weeks along until I could get a positive test result.  I am also currently suspecting being pregnant after chemical pregnancy.  21 days since and symptoms still there.