Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
feeling pregnant after having miscarriage 2 weeks ago

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

I had a miscarriage on 6/15 (5 weeks along) and bled for about 5 days.  My hubby and I decided to ttc right away so after the bleeding stopped, we've had unprotected sex 3 times.  Ever since the first sex, I've been feeling weird..nausea, headache, exhaustion etc....and I'm still feeling quite tired.  Could I be pregnant?  What do you think?  Has anyone gone through what I'm going through?
actually, i have gone through the exact same thing i had a miscarriage on 5-20 and bleed for about a week. i just found out on monday i am pregnant again we started tring again also right away. i have been sick for 2 weeks and i ovulated about 2 weeks after my miscarriage and got pregnant right away. so i know how nervous and scared u must be because that is how i feel. in any case i hope all goes well and i wish u the best.

plus i think u should take a test right away and see your doctor so you can get the best care that u can. i am having an u/s done on 7-6. u need to get to the doctor earlier on because of the  miscarriage. i am sure evrything is will be ok, so far my numbers look great and i feel this one will go good. i am very sick......i love it cause i never felt this way the last time so my morning sickness is a blessing this time around. keep us posted.
That's awesome Polley!!!  I will probably wait until a few more weeks to do a pregnancy test...I sure hope I'm pregnant again....
thanks.....i hope your pregnant too because i know how it feels to lose a baby and still want one. good luck
Good luck ladies, i will keep my fingers crossed
thank u
polley, please continue to keep us posted..especially after your u/s.  I will do the same as well.
I am just like Polley.  I miscarried and bled for a few days.  According to my due date i concieved right away -- about two weeks after I mc'd is when I ovulated and concieved.  I had a feeling I had gotten pregnant again.  I tested about 4 weeks after my mc and got positive results.

I had an U/S on 6/17 that confirmed I was 6 weeks.  We heard a strong heartbeat.  My due date is 2/11.  

I hope you are pregnant. It truly is a wonderful thing.  

Have a great day!!
oh, that's gives me such hope!  thanks so much and i will keep you posted!
I had miscarriage in February and got pregnant two weeks later. I am now 21 weeks along. It happens!
For those of you who got pregnant right after your m/c, how did you ovulated when you ovulated?  By your cervical fluid?  Did you take an ovulation test?  I can usually tell when I ovulate by my cervical fluid (very eggwhite-ish) but since my m/c, it's been rather dry.  I mean it's sticky/creamy mostly but I did some have eggwhite-ish discharge yesterday and the day before (but very small in amount).  What do you think?
hey, count me in the same boat.  Got pregnant about 2 weeks after the miscarriage.  I'm currently about 8.5 weeks without ever having a period after my miscarriage.  Baby is fine, heartbeat good.  It does happen!  In regard to the fluid question, normally I can always tell when I ovulate, I have a very regular cycle and eggwhite cervical fluid is very apparent each month.  But after the miscarriage, I didn't even think I ovulated because I didn't notice any significant amount of the fluid.  Nothing like normal.  It was sticky creamy too.  I'd also say that my husband and I had sex about 3 times that month, and evidently one time was just right!   However, it was about 6 weeks after the miscarriage when a friend of mine suggested I take a urine test.  I said, no...i can't be, my body is just getting back into having a normal cycle.  Well, what did i know?   I actually was pregnant!  Take a urine test and keep us informed!
i really ain't sure but i charted my cycle on the web site wed md. they have a fertility calender on there and i used that and it worked
just go to web md
go to pregnancy and family
then go to getting pregnant schroll down the page and click on charting your cycles fertility calender.
I did not know I had ovulated.  I did not have any discarge or anything, and I was not going to start charting until I started my cycle.  I felt pregnant about 3-4 weeks after the m/c.  I actually came on here and asked how long it took for others to start thier cycle again after a m/c because the though that I might bre pregnant was in the back of my mind.  I told my husband that I really felt pregnant, so we got a test.  At the time I took it I was 4 weeks.  

this is so encouraging.  I'm actually feeling better today but we will see how the rest of the day goes.
Can anyone help?  I had a missed miscarriage on June 17, found out from my 12 week u/s that fetus stopped growing at 8wks,6days and no fetal heartbeat.  I did not have any symptoms of miscarriage.  We were not expecting this, figured we were "safe" cause we made it to the 3 month point.  I also still had my pregnancy symptoms.  Ob prescribed Cytotec, a.k.a Misoprostal to induce my miscarriage, as opposed to a d& c.  I bled for a few days and now have the odd brown discharge.  Doc suggested waiting a month to try again.  Reading the comments here, it seems many of you got pregnant 2 weeks after your miscarriage.  Ok, so I am curious and wonder if I am able to get pregnant now, will it be risky to the fetus?  I also feel silly asking, but did sex just 2 weeks after hurt at all or feel uncomfortable?  THanks so much for all the personal information, it is great to see that i am not alone.  
Lindsie
i feel a bit embarrased letting you know but i had sex 10 days after my m/c and it didn't hurt at all.  good luck to you and keep us posted on how you're doing.
Hey I am having the same isssue. i had a m/c at5 weeks on 6/21 And its now been 20days since and i am having prego symptoms again. Headache,stuffiness,nauesa,are very sensative,and i have veins on my chest not just my boobs. i am wondering if its just wishful thinking. my symptoms are so real i just cant tell if i ovulated or not wasnt even thinking i could this soon. i have an appt on fri/15th for a ob check up, it seems like such a long ways away but i am going to try and hold out till then. well thanks for listening ladies i will keep u posted.
blessings and babydust to you all
Just an update....no signs of af yet and still experiencing various pregnancy symptoms.  it's already been 27 days since I had my m/c.  I woke up yesterday with a massive dizziness/nausea but it got better throughout the day.....and took a pregnancy test last night which came out to be negative.  i'm experiencing some light cramping today..as if if i'm going to get my period soon.  either i'm prego or my hormones are just acting up like crazy!!!!  thanks for listening and i will continue to keep you posted.
Hi everybody. I desperately need some advice here. First a little background information: I'm 19 (20 on July 20th), my boyfriend is married but told his wife that he was going to divorce her. However, he sat down to talk to his 6-year-old son yesterday and found he is entirely unable to leave his children (he also has a 2-year-old daughter). He and I have been seeing each other for about 5 months now and last month I got pregnant. We were both happy about it, but unfortunately I miscarried only 3-4 weeks into the pregnancy.  It's been 2 weeks since I miscarried and the bleeding stopped after 7 days. We had sex 4 days afterward and I think I may be pregnant again. What if I'm pregnant again? He said he was going to leave her (they do not have a good relationship at all) and that he wanted to marry me. I'm still suffering the emotional after-effects of miscarriage plus I'm getting moody again (the same thing happened last time I was pregnant) and I just can't deal with this alone. Someone please help me figure out what to do
Also, I have been having lower back pain as well as upper abdominal pain since the m/c. I guess the best way to describe the pain is the same kind of pain you get when running for an extended period of time...you know, like a stitch in your side. I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this? I'm tired all the time - even two hours of any physical activity is enough to make me dizzy nauseous and tired. What could be the cause of this?
I'm so glad I found this place.  I'm not alone!!!!

I had a miscarriage on July 4th.  I figure I was 4-5 weeks along.  I wasn't trying to conceive as I suffered from infertility for 8 years.  My only child is an IVF baby.  I wasn't even keeping track of my cycle - AF came when it came.  Dr. confirmed the pregnancy & the miscarriage.

I only bled for a couple of days.  I have a strange reaction to death & want to feel alive.  Plus this whole thing brought my SO & I so much closer together.

Anyway 3 days after my miscarriage we had sex & the following weekend we were very active.

Anyway, starting on the 18th, I've been very sick during the morning & part of the afternoon.  Everyone I talk to is telling me I'm crazy.  If I ovulated the weekend of the 16th then it's too early for morning sickness.  Could I have ovulated earlier????

I thought maybe I miscarried a twin but I took a home pregnancy test yesterday & it came up negative.
hi im 18 years old i just recently had a miscarriage.the docter told me i had a miscarriage after heavy bleeding and stomach cramps...also blood test results show i have had a miscarriage to.but i am still getting bigger and are having the same symptoms as before when i knew i was pregnant..i was just wondering if anyone could give me some good advice..i was wondering is it possible i am still pregnant and that the docter got it wrong?or am i pregnant?all your advice would be really helpful.thankyou.
I'm a 19 year old college student with a full ride and studyin' to be a Dr. of Physical Therapy.  I dated a guy for over a year and a half and we were plannin' on gettin' married but he left for Texas for a few mths so we broke up.  Just a few weeks after we broke up I started talking this guy and we were just friends.  I found out around at the end of June that I was around 6 weeks pregnant and I called up my ex and told him and we were so excited but on the 3rd of July I got severe pains in my stomach and I went to the hospital.  Turns out I was losing my baby.  I was so upset that I started dating that guy after I stopped bleeding I slept with him.  I was put back on the pill about 2 days after I slept with him, but now 2 weeks later, I'm tired, I have headaches all the time, I'm getting nauseated and I'm constantly goin' to the bathroom.  I'm scared because I do not want to be pregnant with that guys child, even though we stopped seeing each other because he's leaving for college, we're still friends but he told me if I did get pregnant, he'd rather have me get an abortion, which will not happen!  I don't know what to do and my ex is returning in just a week and he knows I slept with this other guy and he was alright with that but I don't know what he'd do if I was pregnant.  Please someone help me.
hello everyone, my name lori, i had a miscarriage last month.i strated bleeding on the 5th and it last for 7 days.the dr.said that i didnt need a d&c. i was almost 5 weeks pregnant at the time.im scared that i might be pregnant again.because after i bleed those 7 days i took a test and it was a clean neg.my husband and i desided to takew a trip down to fl.for 2 weeks.well while i was down there i strated getting sick and it would last all day.i also get really bad head aches.but at the time i thought it was all in my head that i couldnt be pregnant.well after we got home my husband went out and bought me a pregnancy test.i took it and it was postive but the lines werew vey fanit.well i desided that it could still be left overs from the miscarriage so i waited 2 days and took another one.it was also postive the lines was still fanit but darker then the last test i took.well its been almost a week now and im a day late getting my period i took another test today and it was postive and the lines was very dark.could i be really pregnant or could this still be left overs from the miscarriage.any advice that anyone can give i will be thankful to you.
how do you get the main web page on here?im having a hard time finding this site after i close the window.
My name is Holly. I am 20 years old. I am planning on going off the pill (i have been on it for 3 years now) in November. I hope to get pregnant right away so I can give the news to my in-laws and my parents as an xmas gift. Do people usually have problems conceiving the first few months they go off the pill? How does it work? I also want to lose weight before I have a baby. As it is I am not comfortable in my skin. If anyone has suggestions or would like to chat, please email me at butterfly_baybee2005***@**** I will respond to everyone!
Also, will you only conceive on certain days of the month? I can use as much information as I can
hello everyone,this is an update.i went to the dr.sure enough the pregnancy test that i took was postive! im pregnant again!doc saids that im due 5/4.im very happy and scared all at the same time.it is still hard for me to believe that im pregnant again i didnt think that it would happen again so soon after i miscarried.i hadnt even had a period since i lost the baby.now im pregnant!i cant believe it!my husband and i are very happy!
Congrats
This forum has made me feel so much better.  I had a miscarriage on July 4th and had a D&C on the 6th.  I just took a pregnancy test because I haven't had a period yet...just to be sure...and to my surprise it was positive.  I was finding it difficult to get excited because I didn't think it was possible but I can tell by your posts I'm not at alone and I am REALLY pregnant.  YEAH!!  Good luck to all!!!
i myself had a m/c in march (confirmed) fell pregnant aagin and m/c in June now positive hpt . 2 weeks later i am bleeding again heavy for a couple of days but really dark. i week of bleeding have done another hpt still dark positive line. will go and get checked out but this is quite draining and emotionally tiring. I have 4 children and have suffered 6 m/c 3 consecutive.
I lost my son a month ago today. I was 19wks4days pregnant and had a placenta abruption. I bled all throughout my pregnancy,starting at about 6 wks. All of my u/s came back normal, so they never could figure out what was the cause of the bleeding. I didn't have to have a d&c because the day before I went into labor, I had lost all of the amniotic fluid, so my son was born completely in the amniotic sack, and the placenta was still attatched to the sack itself, so everything came out. My husband and I had no problems getting intimate again after the bleeding stopped, which was about a week or 2 after I had my son, and I noticed that I had a higher than normal sex drive. Has anyone else experianced this after a m/c? We're not using protection, because we're hoping to get pregnant again. I haven't gotten my cycle back as of yet, and in all honesty I'm hoping that I don't. Right now, I'm just tired all the time. I have been for the past 2 wks. I never had any morning sickness with my first pregnancy, and I'm hoping I'll get lucky and not have any the second time around. I'm going to take a home test and see what kind of results we get back. I'm hoping for a plus!

Here's a link to my son's photos:

http://www.geocities.com/mystical_muzik/babycharles.html
I am so sorry for your loss, I cannot imagine the pain you and your family endured.  I viewed the pictures.  I know you cherish the time you had with your little guy.  He was too good for this earth.  May God be with you always.
Hi..I had a m/c at 5 mos and 1 wk and my husband and I are trying so hard to get pregnant again even when my doctor said that I should wait for atleast 2 periods to try again but I just can't wait since she also said that my unterus, cervix and the baby was fine except that I have been stressed-out and one thing is because of durian (most of her pregnant patients have pre-term labor when they eat this fruit). They say that after your mc you'll still be having those pregnancy hormones and that I would just get a false positive result if I do the test. I had my d & c and have produced breastmilk 3 days after my mc and I have taken Parlodel to suppress breastmilk which also would aid in ovulation..I have been so exhausted and had headaches for a week.Could I still be pregnant?
Hi Everyone!  I believed to have miscarried.  I missed my period but then the last day that I would of had my period I got a heavy period for 3 full days.  My HCG test came back with my levels low the first day and lower the next time they were tested.  My doctor has assumed that I had a miscarriage.  I go this week to see her for a follow up on a miscarriage.  My husband and I have had intercourse and were unprotected will I get pregnant right away? and should I be worried about miscarrying again?
What great news I'm reading.  I had a m/c on the 8th and my d&C on the 9th.  I'm hoping to get pregnanet asap, but doctor said I should wait 3 months.  Everything I read says at least after one period.  I want to be extremely careful so it doesn't happen again.  I just started having sex this weekend because I finally stopped bleeding but now I've noticed I am extremely tired.  I know I'm not pregnanet because we've been using condoms(yuck).. I just want to see if being so tired is normal after a miscarriage and your hormones are just trying to jump back?
I just had a D&C yesterday and feel hopeful after reading all of these wonderful comments on how early some of you got pregnant again.  My doctor said to wait at least 3 cycles but I don't think I can wait that long.  He said it would lessen the chances of me miscarrying again.
Thanks for all of your feedback and positive news about being pregnant again after just miscarrying.  I just miscarried after 5wks last Wednesday, 8/24.  Did not undergo a D/C.  Bled through Sunday, and now just experiencing light brown spotting.  But still have headaches, dull to constant lower abdominal pain and back pain.  Are these normal symptoms post miscarriage and if so how long did they last for folks?
i went thru the exact same thing but i miscarried on the 26th same bleeding time and everything i am waiting impatiently for the 2 weeks so i can have sex again. the only thing is that we have been trying for 8 yrs & it happened finally right before i was due to restart some infertility work i have been reading the posts & hope that i can get preg right away again   well good luck to you!!
hello, thanks for the hope.  I am still in the depressed state, my miscarriage was yesturday and I feel like crying every time I think about it.  I am scared this will happen again and I dont want to go through it, but then again I want to have a baby.  I have this urge to ignore the doctor and try again soon, but I am scared that it will increase the chance of it happening again.  What do you think and what have you heard?  I am afraid that if something happens then I will feel guilty like I do right now for getting so stressed out about a family crisis in the past week.
ok so i have a few questions to ask myself.. i had a miscarriage about 3 weeks ago it was a spontanious abortion... it was very hard for me i didnt get out of bed for about a week and i wouldnt eat or ne thing... and i think that i may be pregnant... idk wut to do because the first time i got pregnant i took a pregnancy test 5 weeks after my period was supposed to come... both the tests said i wasnt pregnant then about a week later i still didnt have my period so i took another test and it said i was.. then later that day i called my boyfriend and told him to get me another pregnancy test cuz i like was in shock... so i took one hte next morning it said i was pregnant then a few days later i did to.. both positive... then i went to the dr and they said i was 8 weeks and 5 days... im just scared and i made an appotinment for the dr in like about 2 weeks.. thats the soonest they could get me in...

please help me
I don't understand what you are asking
if the dr. said you are 8 weeks and 5 days and they did a urine or blood test - then take their word for it.
i just had a misscarriage on aug 4th and i went to the doctors 2day august 20th and they say im pregnant but will the baby be ok? is it to soon to have conceived?
hey i miscarried 5weeks ago i thn went on to have sex week after i had unprotected sex for 3weeks i then started my pill for some reason i was frighten about bein pregnant again i now stopped my pill after 5days on it is there still a chance i can be pregnant!
i  miscarryed on 24th august at 5 weeks pregnant only bled 3 days but stil feling sick and pregnant have had two hormone levels checked one was at 28 and this week it was at 36 somebody please tell me when il stop feeling sick ?Im tryin again this week for a baby what are chances of picking up a postive test next month ?i still very munch feel strongly pregnanyt tho ive been told from my doctor today if i was 7 weeks my hormone level would upin the 10 million level and not 36 tho this has risen from lastweek from 28 ?? confused!! 31 yr old  mum ov 4
i am so happy i found this site  i am happy for all the pregnant ladies who are pregnant after suffering from a miscarriage  i had a miscarriage before too and after that miscarriage i gave birth to my happy and healthy daughter who is now 2 years old and now this year i just found out i am pregnant with my third child i am 5 weeks and 2 days and i so happy  i just have tender breast but my first drs.appointment is on the 26th  so wish me luck ladies   and i wish all you ladies luck and happiness if you are pregnant or trying to get pregnant
hey!
I underwent a D&C two weeks ago today to remove my incomplete miscarriage, I waited until the bleeding had stopped and tried again, this was about 4 days later.  My period would normally be due this weekend, so I bought a pack of two tests, did one last night and one this morning and both are positive!!  Im trying not to get excited, but how do I know if i am and if I am going to be ok!?!
xx
I had a m/c on 8/20,not sure how far along i was at the time, and have had a period since then. I did not go to the doctor to verify that it was a m/c and never really stopped feeling pregnant. After the supposed m/c some of the symptoms dulled down,but didn't go away. I have had a period since then,but it was very short and very light,and the m/c lasted only about 3 days. I feel lots of lower back pain and lower abdomen "aches" i guess you could call them. I took a pregnancy test last month,and it came up no,but I am just not sure what I should do. If anyone has any advice,it would really really help me. Thank you!

-Destiny
I am 23 years old and miscarried on Wed 9/26. It was spontaneous and the blood is now decreasing. I read here that some started trying right away and I also want to try but I dont want to risk this happening again. I just need some good news to hear, this is so hard for me since we all really want another one. We have one healthy 7 year old that looks forward to a sibling. Thanks.

-E
Hi there,

TrustnGod....My cousin also went a D&C and started straight away, her perios (periods) never came, she was pregnant and her daughter is infact 17 tomorrow!!  Hope this is some reassurance
xx
Thank you so much! I've been waiting for an encouraging response for days! Tomorrow will be my one WEEK mark after the miscarraige (miscarriage). It's felt like an eternity. I go the the doctor for a follow up . As soon as the doc gives the okay , we'll try again with lots of faith.
Thank you so much!
i had a m/c 4 weeks ago i was 4months gone when i found out had a d&c done got out of hospital and about a week or 2 later had unprotected sex feel like **** again like i did when i was pregnant  seem to be getting sicker as days go on do u think i could be pregnant again?i no that if u have a d&c done ur pregnancy tests wil stilll come up positive for a while as it is not all cleared as my doctor told me how soon can i do a test??? do u think im maybe pregnant and is there any risks if i am write back and let me no please ty x
I had a m/c about 3 weeks ago, and we started trying last monday, off and on..do you think I could be pregnant?
yeah i had a miscarriage on the 20th of oct.and bled for a week,we started ttc straight away, its been 10 days now and am feeling mild cramps in my tummy accompanied by headache,nausea,tiredness,and tingly breasts,i dont know whats happening but i just think i might be pregnant,good luck to you,i hope you are pregnant because i know the feeling after a miscarriage,you are in my prayers.
3 weeks ago i had a missed miscarriage i was 16 weeks gone and they say the babys heart beat had stopped but also the baby had stoppped growing at around the 13/14 week mark. last night we had unprotected sex for the first time and i was really confused after how i felt. me and my husband have not reaaly spoken about having another as we have 4 children already. but over the last week all i can think about is haveing another baby im looking at mums to be with envy as my bump was staring to show now nothing? this i am not sure is right or wrong feeling.  anyone with any advice?
ff
Hi everyone, If you read above in September I had a miscarriage. It was extrememly hard for my husband and I. We were planning to try again in Dec. but we unintentionally started trying again sooner today I took a test and it came back a STRONG positive. As opposed to the Very, Very light Positive that I got in Sept. I am very nervous and very excited and just ask for all the praying woman to pray with me for the new life within me and I will pray for you too!
I will keep you posted!!
Hi everyone, My name is Brittany and I had a miscarriage on the 3rd of November... Its was shocking to me to find out that i was having one...i bleed for 3 days... but went to the doctor the 2md day for bleeding... my doctor told me i might be having a miscarrige because they could not find a heart beat for my baby... i cried my heart out...  so he told me if the bleeding got heavier come back...  it got heavier the next day... i went back... i was put into the hospital... When i was put in the hospital i was cramping really bad... I went to the restroom to urine i seen my baby come out of me... that was one of the most horrible days in my life... but anyway... its been 6 weeks after my miscarriage and i think i about 3 weeks pregnant again... me and my boyfriend had sex twice after my miscarriage... I think i am... my reasons of that is... i havent had my period since my m/c that was on the 3rd of november 2007, i nearly vomitted twice, n now i sleep alot... I havent had a pregnancy test yet... But do you all think that i might be pregnant again...
hi i think i am pregnant to i had a miscarriage on nov15 and my period is not on as yet but when  i take a pregnancy test it show up negative but i really feel like i am pregnant but i will see what happens the end of the month.I was 19 and 6 days pregnant when i loose my baby due to bleeding and it got  heavier so i push it out in the hospital on nov15 and had a d and c the next day. i feel ya pain .
i had a a baby girl as a still birth 5 weeks ago today i was 8 months and had to deliever her, me n my hubby have tried every night for the past 3 weeks.i havent had a period yet altho i have had brown vaginal discharge, a little pains in my tummy iv also been gettin bad headaches n felt very sick.... i done a pregnancy test yesturday it came up positive, could the tummy pains be due to jus having a baby or could it be pregnancy signs, and couldd anyone tell me what the brown discharge may be due to? thanks
SORRY LOL I MEANT I DONE THE PREGNANCY TEST YSTRDAY AN IT CAME UP NEGATIVE. I MUST REALLY WANT TO GET PREG HEHE
SOMEONE PLEASE GET BACK TO ME
I had a miscarriage on February 11th, and a D&C on the same day.  After the bleeding stopped (about 10 days later), we started ttc right away.  On March 9th I took a hpt which was positive, but now I am wondering if that is just residual hormones from the miscarriage.  Does anyone know how long it takes for the hcg from the miscarriage to go away?  Thanks.
I had a miscarriage on march 22.( on my 35 thday). My obgyn said its a chemical pregnancy.My bleeding stopped completely today. This is my second miscarriage.
I have PCOS and sometimes I ovulate on my own and mostly do not ovulate. So I was put on clomid 50 mg in my last 2 cycles.

Doctor said she is going to increase my clomid dosage just to make sure my progesterone levels are high.She said she is going to wait for my next natural cycle before she puts me on higher dosage of clomid.

But I am not sure if i can try for pregnancy this month right away without taking clomid

Is there anybody with PCOS who have ttc immedietely after miscarrige. I would like to hear from you about my chances of healthy pregnancy if I try this month without clomid.
i had a miscarriage 12 days ago. my levels were at 400 and dropped down to 80 in just 2 days. i took a pregnancy test today because i have been feeling nautious and tired.  It showed up positive.  Is it possible that i am pregnant again? or is just hcg levels? plesae let me know
Hi, I'm 31 years old.
I had a miscarriage (1st pregnancy) on Tuesday the 21st of April, bled only until  Friday.
I so wanted that baby....I know some people can judge me but me and my fiance had sex on Sunday.
Did a pregnancy test last Tuesday , the 28th just to check if everything is ok and came up negative. Since Wednesday i've been feeling very weird.. Headaches, cramps, feeling sick in the morning and very tired. My lower back is killing me. Can I be pregnant again?
Has that happened to anyone? Please let me know...
I know it's too early to be pregnant again after miscarriage but is it possible?
Hey everyone...ok im 20 yrs old and i had a painful, natural miscarriage on july 11, 2009..(first pregnancy)..the bleeding stopped on july 17, 2009..so now its Aug 12, 2009(like a month after)..and ive been feeling  pregnant for 2 weeks now..my husband and i made love almost everyday after the bleeding stopped in july and also in august in hopes to get pregnant again..well anyways..i feel light-headed..i feel like throwing up..im gaining weight(even though im bearly eating)..and i have lower back pain..i took 4 home pregnancy tests and all came out negative..and today i went to the doctor and took a URINE test and that too came up negative..but the doctor didnt tell me what my hcg levels was..she just said.."im sorry but youre not pregnant" but i feel pregnant..she didnt even give me a blood test which is what i wanted in the first place cause i know blood test are slightly more accurate..so my question is..do you think im still pregnant or is it just symptoms from the first pregnancy..

also congrats to everyone who is pregnant and god bless you all!
well here's something for everyone to try to figure out. My daughter had a quality blood test done on august 22 it was positive. about 10 days later she felt like something was wrong so she went back to doctor and he drew blood for a quantitative blood test. it came back the next day negative. he said he thought she had a miscarriage. he sent her for a ultrasound. the ultrasound was negative. no sign of pregnancy at all. she never bled and still has not started her period. this week her breast began to hurt, so today she took a urine pregnancy test and guess what it was positive. i mean what is going on? was she not far enuf along to show on ultrasound or was she not pregnant and then got pregnant after miscarriage? i mean she hasnt had a period or any bleeding since august 30th. its baffling me please help if you have ever heard of anything like this.
It was a relief to see so many comments regarding this issue....I had a late miscarriage at 21 weeks....my cervix open and I had a buldging bag for 5 days b4 it broke....on Oct 20 I delivered my baby naturally but my baby did not survive....I was not sure when I should try to conceived again since my husband and I really want to have a baby but reading everyone comments it gives me hopes in getting pregnant soon......thank you for all of your comments and good luck to everyone.
Hiya I had a m/c on the 16th of January I was 6 weeks preg (first pregnancy) me and my partner really won't a baby and we started having sex right after the blood stoped and the past few days I been feeling sick and dizzy basicly the way I felt last time I really don't no what to do I dunno if I'm pregnant again it's to early to do a preg test do u think I am? I'm happy if I am but sceared that if I am I'll lose this can anyone help please? Sorry for all of ur lose x  
Hello everyone on April 11 I started bleeding very lite so I went to the er room.Got there they did and ultrasound it come back that I was 4 to 5 weeks pregnant.Took blood and that came back that I was only 2 weeks pregnant my HCG levels was at 406.They sent me home and told me to rest.That night I passed the baby out.The next day I started bleeding and cramping more.Tuesday Went and saw my dr and she took a urine test and blood work both came positive and my HCG levels were now down to 191 So she informed me that yes I was miscarrying.Thursday I went back to her and I cervix was still closed but pregnant test came back a lite positive.By Saturday I was done bleeding and I believe I passed everything. Monday 19 I drew blood for my HCG and it came back 10.So i miscarried pretty fast.I'm so sad anyways now i'm feeling pregnant all over again.Could it be? Me and my boyfirend have been having sex since I stopped bleeding.
I am relieved to have found a website, I feel pretty alone as none of my friends or sisters have experienced a miscarriage.

I miscarried May 20th, I was 5 weeks along and feeling completely pregnant, but never tested positive on a urine test.(I took at least 5) (sore breasts, peeing constantly, dehydration and insatiable hunger) I had been spotting very lightly since the 5th (which I hopped was implantation bleeding) but then got TERRIBLE cramps on the 27th with heavy bleeding with TONS of clots and some tissue. I went to the emerg. and blood work showed low HCG and they confirmed I was having a miscarriage. They only good thing that came out of it was the relief to know I wasn't crazy to believe I was pregnant despite the tests! And the DR's insist this is a sign of fertility (it was only my husbands and my first try) so we're hopeful for the future.

On the 31st my breasts started hurting and have continued to get a little more sore each day since, but Friday was my first day without spotting since the miscarriage, so I think it's LIKELY impossible I'm one of the blessed pregnant 2 weeks after girls, or starting AF either. But I would be so happy for you to tell me I'm wrong;)   Does anyone know why my breasts could be getting so sore, and why  I've been super emotional the last few days, oh and I look like I'm a high school student again with a sudden breakout in pimples!!!

God bless you all with peace and comfort in your grieving and hopes to conceive.
well... to anyone who may wander about and wonders...
I was pregnant again, I lost the 2nd baby today.
hi sorry to here bout your news im also going threw the same thing u r but its only been 20 days since my m/c like you i was 5 week bleed for 2 days i had my m/c on july 1st i havnt took a test as of yet but have been feeling off for bout 2 week
am planning to take a test but worried its too early hope that you r ok and i b very intressted to no if u going to try again and if so wish u luck and hope tht u dont have to go threw such an awlful fing again from linzi26
I am so glad to have found this site.  I started spotting and cramping bad on 7/7. Then I saw the baby in my hands on 7/10 and stopped bleeding on 7/14. I was only 12 weeks along but it looked like the baby actually died around 8 weeks. My husband and I have 3 children. We were not prepared to face a miscarriage. This is really causing problems for us because he doesn't understand my emotions over losing and seeing the baby. We don't want to have another baby now but we had unprotected sex 3 times since and I am worried that we are going to get pregnant and miscarry again. I don't think we can go through that again. But I am feeling pregnant still. I had a natural miscarriage. But I have recently started having headaches, tender breasts, tired, nausea the whole bit. Could I be pregnant already again? If not is it normal to have all those "sign" 2 weeks after a miscarriage?
hi i missed 2 weeks ago the day i stop bleeding i had a clear white discharge and 2 weeks on im feeling really tired and feeling sick and i feel my tummy is so sore can anyone tell me what this could be
i wont you all to know my story there is hope out there i promise im 35 years old i had a baby boy 19 years ago witch i lost to a cot death 3 month old i was 16 years old i quess i was a kid still myself i wasnt in a very good relationshit we broke up after 10 years and i meet my husband who i have been married to for 10 years we met and 3 month of meeting i was tired feeling sick being sick i took 4 test which all came back negative wen we had sex i would bleed i felt that there was something in my right side but i ignored it everytime i moved i just bleed this kept on for a few month my mother inlaw got me to take another test it was i was pregnant so happy i was i went off to work and in the afternoon i had such i really bad pain the only way i can tell you is it felt as if someone sabbed me in the virgina  i didnt know what to do as i was by myself .i got threw the pain and went another few days of this and doctor got me in for a scan the doctor said to me r you sure your pregnant i told him well all the test i had done says i am i was watching the sceen and there it was my baby looking at me so clear the babys heart still beating yes it was an eptopic and to this day i still see my babys face as if it was yesurday i got took downstairs doctors told my husband another 24 hours and i wouldnt be here i lost my tube well anywell five years went by and i found out i was pregant again and i started getting this cramp and feeling very very windly and ther e it was i missed again at this point i started to give up on all hope of haveing a baby so i went to see the docs they asked me if i wonted to have ivf so i went for it and i have a 4 year old it worked first time round hes my little angel :-) 5 year on thinking it was going to be the three off us and getting on with thing 2 weeks ago i did a pregnancy test only because i went off tea and food it came back positive i started bleeding  2 in morning went to a &e they told me i was have a treating miss and that i had white bloodcell and protein in my wee and to go to early pregnany centre in morning  which i did. they did a wee test and everything disapeared over night the white cells and protein and the pregnancy i was so confused on the sunday i was still bleeding and i lost one clot which i take was the baby ? the next day all bleeding stoped i was bleeding for about 7 days and the day i stopes i got a white discharge i asked the doctor about it and she said it was the change in cervics still confused i have been  so tried still and feeling sick on a night and my lower tummy feels so sore it feels all bruised did ovuation take place staight after i missed or am i still pregos ?? not getting anywere with doctors
I had a miscarriage about 2 weeks ago it would have been our first child. I have been feeling sick and my lower abdomen has been hurting me can anybody tell me what it could be, or could I be pregnant again?
I had a miscarriage about 2 weeks ago it would have been our first child. Anyways lately I have been feeling sick and my lower abdomen has been hurting me could I be pregnant again or could it be something much worse?
My mc happened October 27th. My HCG level was 0 by Nov. 3rd. How fertile was I because my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex for the next 6 days.  Thank you if any body knows
I am not sure how fertile of you may be as there are a lot of factors that goes into the fertility of both men and women.  Have you had any success in conceiving as i know it has been a while since you posted.  I had a mc on Dec. 27, 2010.  I really want a baby and although my guy knows this he is not very eager bc he has 2 boys already.  He told last time he was fine because he knows how much it meant to me but i wasnt comforted by those words.  

Anyhow, i still want a baby and we have never taken any precautions in conceiving because I have fertility issues to begin with.  We have been having unprotected sex for right around two years and we didn't conceive until about 10weeks ago.  Am i being selfish for wanting my baby?
I had a miscarriage on 12/24-12/26. I was so early the doctor could not determine how far along I was. It's been around three weeks. Once again I feel completely bloated, and my breast are becoming sore again. They are also full again. Which were the symptoms I had last time I was pregnant. I honestly had no idea anyone could get pregnant so early from a miscarriage. Only time will tell.....

I had a miscarriage around the 11/11/10 i was 5w6d my hcg didnt go back to 2 until 5/1/11 i had exactly the same,feeling bloated,sore breasts,sickly,weeing more frequently all the preg symptoms in the book and was convinced i was but unfortunatly AF came today :-(
"they" do say your more fertile when youve miscarried but dont think theres medical evidence to suggest this some ladys on the 18-34 forum have conceived within weeks of having a miscarriage so it does happen.

I hope you get the result you hope for.
I miscarried just over 2 weeks ago now, and we've had unprotected sex probably 3 times since, and i've only had light spotting every other day and even then it wasn't much! and i'm getting alot of movement in my belly i presume thats my organs going back to normal? also could i be pregnant again??

xx
i had a misscarriage on my 22 birthday had a dnc done that day which was jan,20 2011 its been 16 days and i am still getting slightly positive pregnancy tests and i dont know if this is a new pregnancy or from the dnc can someone help please
I have everything like that. I miscarried 3 weeks ago. We ttc'd again immediatly.  I'm naucious, my boobs are sore, and I'm always hungry. But this morning I woke up with an off red spotting. What is wrong with me?
I had a m.c on the 26.aug.11. Iv been tryin agen i bled for 7 days then been trying sinc. Its now been to weeks n i cnt wait to do a test how many weeks shall i wait. Can any one help ?
Mother to 2 3 angels lost hi all I have just gone through my 3rd miscarriage 3 weeks ago it is heartbreaking but it does not deter me to keep trying. I feel in have ovulated and now my breasts are sore. It could just be wishful thinking but at least I can get tests done now. Thinking of you all it is heartbreaking but makes you stronger. I am 41 today so time is running out for me xx
I miscarried December 3rd I believe although I had been spotting dark blood for about two weeks prior.  It's dec 19th and I feel like I may be pregnant again.  It that crazy?  My hcg was at 35 last Tuesday.  Anybody had similar situation and became pregnant again so soon?
I wanted to add that tomorrow I'm supposed to have my hcg levels checked again to make sure they've gone from 35 last tues to 0.  But I'm really hoping and praying that my levels are rising and that I'm pregnant again!  I will let you all know.  
I had a miscarriage a month ago and have not had af yet.  I have had several different discharges since the miscarriage but no af. my husband and I started trying to conceive 4 days after the moscarriage.  I have taken a couple a pregnancy tests and both were negative.  I dont know what to do and didn't he t a whole of info from the doctor after the miscarriage other then you can try right away if you want.  Is there anyone out there that can help me?
The fact that its getting darker means your Hcg levels are getting higher. There's no such thing as 3 faulty pregnancy tests in a row, especially not ones that get darker...I'm no doctor but I'd say it's time to go to the doctor and have your new pregnancy confirmed with a blood test :)
I need advice as well and my situation was similar to urs. I miscarried july 12th and bled for about 4-5 days. Then had some light bleeding from july 25-28th? Was this a period? My husband and I had unprotected sex july 26th. Could I be preg again?!
First of all, being with a married man is playing with fire.  I would leave him and tell him to find you when he has moved out and left his wife.  Trust me on this- you don't want that kind of karma. And if he cheats on her, how do you know he won't do the same to you?  He can say he would never do that to you but, again,  I have seen it happen. Second if you are, congratulations.  You need to call your doctor and have them check your hcg levels.  If they are going up, you are.  If they are going down, it is probably still from your last miscarrage (miscarriage).  The times for the levels to drop is different for everyone.  I have had 6 pregnancies and 1 child.  One thing I have learned is to always run to the doctor when I have suspicions.  But Iam high risk so I can't do it alone.  Good luck!
just mc i fell pregnant during period according to scan dates i was 11 n a half weeks gone i have just stopped bleeding but we had sex while it was light can anyone tell me would i be lucky enough to fall pregnant as i had a mucus type loss wen we had sex in the last couple of days n the ovtests i have taken were dark for the last two days now very light should i keep testing for ov everyday just in case
I had a early miscarriage and everything passed naturally September 19, 2013 and me and my husband started trying two days after. I feel like I am pregnant again. However I took a pregnancy test today on October 7, 2013 and it says Its negative. How long after did you test after miscarriage? I still haven't had a period but I'm not sure if it's from the miscarriage or if I could be pregnant?
I misscarraged on the 8th of October 2013, we had unprotected sex straight away after I stopped bleeding have continues to since. Iv gotten a cold since so have been feeling very run down. But I have notices slight twinges and pulling feelings cramps very low down like am coming on my period. It's only been two weeks since I mc so have thought i could get pregnant again. Noticed iv been feeling sick n been feeling very wet down below. Is this normal after mc? Please help. :(