PREGNANCY: AM I PREGNANT
COMMUNITY
feeling pregnant after having miscarriage 2 weeks ago
by alex's mommy, Jun 30, 2005
I had a miscarriage on 6/15 (5 weeks along) and bled for about 5 days.  My hubby and I decided to ttc right away so after the bleeding stopped, we've had unprotected sex 3 times.  Ever since the first sex, I've been feeling weird..nausea, headache, exhaustion etc....and I'm still feeling quite tired.  Could I be pregnant?  What do you think?  Has anyone gone through what I'm going through?
Related Discussions
Member Comments (100)
by polley, Jun 30, 2005
actually, i have gone through the exact same thing i had a miscarriage on 5-20 and bleed for about a week. i just found out on monday i am pregnant again we started tring again also right away. i have been sick for 2 weeks and i ovulated about 2 weeks after my miscarriage and got pregnant right away. so i know how nervous and scared u must be because that is how i feel. in any case i hope all goes well and i wish u the best.

plus i think u should take a test right away and see your doctor so you can get the best care that u can. i am having an u/s done on 7-6. u need to get to the doctor earlier on because of the  miscarriage. i am sure evrything is will be ok, so far my numbers look great and i feel this one will go good. i am very sick......i love it cause i never felt this way the last time so my morning sickness is a blessing this time around. keep us posted.
That's awesome Polley!!!  I will probably wait until a few more weeks to do a pregnancy test...I sure hope I'm pregnant again....
by polley, Jun 30, 2005
thanks.....i hope your pregnant too because i know how it feels to lose a baby and still want one. good luck
by penny13, Jun 30, 2005
Good luck ladies, i will keep my fingers crossed
by polley, Jun 30, 2005
thank u
polley, please continue to keep us posted..especially after your u/s.  I will do the same as well.
by MandaJo111, Jun 30, 2005
I am just like Polley.  I miscarried and bled for a few days.  According to my due date i concieved right away -- about two weeks after I mc'd is when I ovulated and concieved.  I had a feeling I had gotten pregnant again.  I tested about 4 weeks after my mc and got positive results.

I had an U/S on 6/17 that confirmed I was 6 weeks.  We heard a strong heartbeat.  My due date is 2/11.  

I hope you are pregnant. It truly is a wonderful thing.  

Have a great day!!
oh, that's gives me such hope!  thanks so much and i will keep you posted!
by carolyn55806, Jun 30, 2005
I had miscarriage in February and got pregnant two weeks later. I am now 21 weeks along. It happens!