help pleaseeeee
Ok so I will get straight to it, I had sex in October 16th my period was from October 13-16 when I had sex on the 16th it was unprotected. On November 9th I got a period it was from the 9th-11th. & it was VERY light. I normally have a period every 23 days & it lasts for 4 days. I have been having bad gas I keep burping & a little throw up comes out. I feel tired a lot. Could I be pregnant??  Please respond quickly.
yep you could be i spotted the first 3 months into my pregnancy...im 18 and preg now due march 30th. and those 3 mon i took preg tests and they all said i wasnt...went to a doctor and turns out i was
If the unprotected sex you are concerned about was on October 16, by now a home pregnancy test would be entirely accurate.
Take a test, that's the only way you'll know.
Thank you I think I will wait till the end of this month & if I am my due date is on my birthday :s
Yeah I'm going to take a test, just too nervous to take one
Just the same with mine. I had sex on October 31 the last day of my period. And then i got dizzy november 10 10 days after I was dizzy and sore breast feeling tired I had all the symptoms and I am waiting my period from 27 til 30.
And yesterday it was 30 I had my period and i dont know i still feel the dizzy and sore breast. I am nervous to have hpt for the result but i will call the doctor on monday hope i can get an appointment coz its a long of waiting here.
Yeah I've been nauseous & having headaches bad.lately, my breasts are sore & my period is 7 days late.