Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
hoping for a positive!!
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hoping for a positive!!

Yaaay if I do happen to have conceived I would be 3 weeks and 4 days!! And my due date will be Oct 15th! That's 4 days away from my 21st birthday! If you can't already tell by my multiple exclamation points I am super excited! I have had symptoms like crazy and I am just ready for a positive already!
20 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi my name is Natalie I am 21. My last period was Jan 14, 2014. I'm hoping for a positive as well I took a test but it came back negative so I'm hoping that it will be positive in a few days.Im due October 22, 2014. I've had a few symptoms but not all I was wondering what ones you've had so far so I can compare?
Blank
I've mostly had left side pain sore boobs and nipples upset stomach my hips hurt and lower back with a little nausea
Blank
Im figured im due about october 15th too!! Super exciting!!
Blank
Im figured im due about october 15th too!! Super exciting!!
Blank
What are your symptoms
Blank
Have you gotten a positive?
Blank
Not yet no my period is due Thursday
Blank
I've been having symptoms too I hope I am but im scared!!!  My due date will be October 11th if I am wish me luck!!!!!!
Blank
Have you taken a test?
Blank
Taking one soon...  Most likely a positive tho
Blank
I'm not so sure now I still have some symptoms but I'm cramping horrible and starting to spot a little heavier than before :(
Blank
Good luck ladies, i am also waiting for a bfp..period is due today so i crossing my fingers it stays away , me and my hubby been trying for awhile now so i hope we get a positive soon.. If i am pregnant will be due around oct 17 so very close to all of u... Good luck again sending baby dust your way..
Blank
Thanks! Good luck to you Rosie! Really hoping this isn't my period staying I still have frequent urination thought maybe uti but I've got no burning or itching or anything but I've also got mood swings like crazy lately
Blank
I will keep my fingers crossed for u. I been getting backaches like  crazy along with mood swings. Also a bit of light cramping so i hope all this is not period pain.. Keep me posted
Blank
Its not quite enough to actually hit a pad and I have heard that you can have IB up until 14 DPO so im really hoping that's what it is because I have been bleeding off and on since 5 DPO.
Blank
I had a little bit of light pink blood Saturday and then Sunday turned to light brownish and ever since I had nothing so I am hoping that was a good sign that maybe that was my IB. When is your period due this month?
Blank
In two days :/ super scary
Blank
Mine should have been yesterday and i am never late so maybe good sign. I woke up feeling a little crampy so let hope its not my period.. If i don't get period today i will maybe test tomorrow morning so wish me luck..
Blank
Yeah mines tomorrow and I'm still spotting... idk what to do
Blank
it might be implantation not sure thou you might have to wait and just see what happen tomorrow.. GOOD LUCK and keep me posted!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...