Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
how is it easy to get pregnant right after having an abortion

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

I had an abortion four weeks ago and me and my boyfriend started having sex again. We have been using condoms but Saturday he used the pull out method ( I know its not safe). Just adding I havnt had a period since before I was pregnant.  How is it easy to get pregnant? could I get pregnant by pull out method after having an abortion four weeks ago? Please no rude comment..
I am surpised they didn't tell you to wait a certain amount of time before having sex. Are you TTC?  
You can get pregnant pretty soon after an abortio, weeks even.  
I'm 22 and not financially stable do know I'm not ttc at this time. Like I decided to have an abortion which was 4 weeks ago. The once he didn't use a condom he did the pull out method. That's why I'm curious....
Well you can get pregnant within weeks of an abortion.  Are you taking the pill?
No*
No Im not.
I agree with Jessie..you have a high possibility of getting pregnant after abortion. For some unknown reason, just like after a miscarriage you are more fertile immediately after having an abortion.

I won't get on your case about being irresponsible, but you need to take plan B and get on a birth control pill immediately...having 2 abortions this close together, if you are pregnant, is not only dangerous but could damage your fertility permanently.

So yes....you could get pregnant, and you could be pregnant. you need to take the steps to prevent this in the future if you're not ready for kids yet so you don't end up damaging your body beyond the ability to have kids when you ARE ready.

good luck! I hope you're not and this is just a chance for you to learn not to trust the pull-out method! It's not worth the fear, is it? :-)