Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
i feel like im crazy

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

i feel like im crazy

i have my period the same day every month (28-30) but in january nothing. i didnt stress. i thought maybe i was just late fom stress or something. always the same first day light, second heavy with lolts of clots and third light. around february 3rd i thought i had started but it wasnt even enough for a pad. it was only one day. since then i have been on and off neausous, vomiting, tired, and just dont feel right. i have taken 3 home tests and they were pos but when i went for a blood test dr said it was neg. im slightly spotting now, cframps (which i never get) vomiting every couple hours but i dont feel ill... just need to puke. i have been told by people they think im pregnant and that i look like ive put on weight. what are the odds the blood test was wrong and do you have to have breast tenderness early? i just feel like im pregnant but like i said the blood test said neg. can you just request an ultrasound?
Home pregnancy tests can show a false positive if you have protein in your pee.
How many tests did you take?
I would get another blood test and if you tell then your hpt's were positive I would ask for an ultrasound. The worst they can say is no. But I don't think they would.
Sounds like you are having a chemical pregnancy. Your body thinks you are pregnant (positive pregnancy test) but there is actually no baby in there (negative blood test) If there isn't any hcg in your blood then their isn't a baby, because hcg is produced by a growing fetus. Sorry....I would go talk to your doctor. I've had this happen to me before.
so basically youre saying its all in my head? im not trying to be rude jjust confused because i would not be sad if i wasr wasnt just want a definiate answer...lol
sorry it sounds like it...blood tests are extremely more accurate than a pee test...
if you want to be sure go get another blood test. But I'm almost positive that this is what's happening to you.
What Chemical Pregnancy Means:

The term chemical pregnancy means that the miscarriage happened at a point that a missed period and biochemical tests, such as an hCG blood test or a home pregnancy test (checking hCG in urine), were the only evidence that you were pregnant. The miscarriage happened before an ultrasound could have shown agestational sac.When the pregnancy develops to the point that ultrasound could confirm the existence of the pregnancy, the term becomes clinical pregnancy. Thus, a chemical pregnancy would be a miscarriage before the fifth week of gestation -- or within about week after your missed menstrual period.

Symptoms:

The primary symptom of chemical pregnancy would be if you begin to have vaginal bleedingshortly after having a positive pregnancy test. Blood tests reveal low hCG levels that are decreasing rather than increasing.

Causes:

Doctors believe that chemical pregnancies happen for the same reasons as most other miscarriages –- probably because ofchromosomal abnormalities in the developing baby. It is hard to know for sure what causes these early miscarriages, however, because it is nearly impossible to retrieve any samples for chromosomal testing.

Frequency:

No one really knows how common chemical pregnancies are, but some researchers have theorized that as many as 70% of conceptions end in miscarriage. Women who are not actively trying to conceive and not closely watching their menstrual cycles may have chemical pregnancies and never know it; in other cases, chemical pregnancy could be a reason (but not the only possible reason) why a menstrual period arrives a few days late.

Physical Recovery:

Chemical pregnancies happen early enough that they have little effect on women’s bodies, and in many cases, they can be mistaken for a normal period that is a few days late (or even on time). One 2007 study found that the bleeding after a chemical pregnancy is sometimes even lighter than a woman’s usual menstrual period. The bleeding from a chemical pregnancy might be accompanied by more cramps than usual also, but recovery should be fairly swift.