Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
i have no clue...
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

i have no clue...

So my last period was sep19 it lasted four days instead of a full five and was 4days early, i hardly bled only when i wiped did i notice blood. I have been having cramps, have vomited several times, feel bloated and fatigued i am picky with what i eat and fragile around smells, urinate frequently and my stomach feels hard in the center and where my waistband is any pressure is uncomfortable and sleeping comfortable is now a chore ill feel hot sometimes and my back will ache horribly i think im pregnant but i have taken three tests and they've came back negative a friend whom is pregnant and my mom both say to wait til October 19th to take another test, could i be pregnant?
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Can someone help with my dilemma?
Blank
Im having some of the same problems expect im waiting on my period Oct 21!!!!!
Blank
That is exactly how i felt before i found out i was pregnant my periods were a few days shorter and barely any blood. Id wait a while it might be too early.
Blank
Thats what my friend and mom have told me but its so horrible to wait im going crazy! Because the symptoms come and go and im just wanting to know if i am or not
Blank
But thanks for your advice (:
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979