Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
i need some help opinions etc

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

i need some help opinions etc

Ok so on april 21 2013 was the fisrt day of my period it was not a normal period it was light and for only 2 days the following month i didnt get my period i took 3 pregnancy test they all came out negative by june i still didnt have my period i decided to go to doc she gave me a pregancy test and it came out negative by july 27 2013 i got my period again it was just a medium 3 day period and now that we are in august 24 2013 i still havent got my period and i have no signs on getting my period. Usually when im about to get my period my fave start breaking out and it hasnt happen. Could there be a pregnancy (by the way i have no symptoms of pregnancy just mood swings) or is there something wrong. I had 3 pregancies already im 23 years old and this is the first time i have never had this problem. Any one have an idea of what it may be? (By the way my doc suck i ask for pregnancy blood tes and she said no she jus decided to give me some pills to force my period but i didnt trust that i didnt take it(
Go to a different doctor and file a complaint against this one.  Your doctor should not be allowed to deny you services you potentially need.  A blood test is far more sensitive than a urine test of any sort.
Thanks ima have to do that.
yeah you should see a different dr. it can be some serious get some blood test all kind off test is your body not there.Is really important